Chapter 73

After He Yan's legs were bandaged, they all sat under the tree to rest, and they didn't go fishing except to take the little dinosaur down to pick up some shells.

The other ferocious beasts have also seen the peculiarity of the strange thing under the sand. They now fly on the water or on the beach when they catch fish, and they no longer land easily.

While resting, Slull disposes of the creature that was killed by Rao on the spot.

Its skin is very hard, but the inside is like a squid-like mollusk, slippery.

The fishing team had never encountered this new creature before. He Yan recalled that the first time they came to the beach was in autumn, and the fishing team had been fishing near here in winter, but they had never encountered this kind of creature. If I'm not mistaken, it appears or becomes active in spring, and it's still unclear whether it will last until summer.

He named it - Water Sand Beast.

As the name suggests, it is a dangerous creature that can live in water and freely drill into sandy soil.

He Yan, who has personally experienced it, judges that the hunting method of this water sand beast may be to use conspicuous objects to attract people or other creatures to approach, and the moment the opponent approaches, then pull it into the sand to suffocate it.

It can be regarded as a very intelligent creature, but they also have natural enemies.

He Yan looked at the little dinosaur beside him.

A juvenile round-headed dinosaur can actually kill a water sand beast that is so much bigger than itself... It can be seen that the natural enemy of the water-killing beast is definitely the round-headed dinosaur.

And the round-headed dinosaurs lived on the other side of the rift. When the rift widened into the ocean, that side was also facing the sea... Maybe they already regarded this creature as one of their prey?

Seeing Si Lu finished handling the water sand beast, He Yan hugged the little dinosaur and talked to it: "Isn't it uncomfortable to stay in the water and sand for so long?" "Hey!" It shook its head vigorously.

"Can Narao stay long in water or sand?"

Now the little dinosaur hesitated, it thought about it carefully, and shook its head again.

Congratulations didn't ask any more questions, he stroked its head and remembered these things in his heart.

This information is closely related to how they later hide or hunt the creature, and how to teach Rau.

He was going to add a water sand beast to the scales of the creature illustrations when he went back, and then add a paragraph on the habits of the round-headed dinosaurs-the round-headed dinosaurs living on land can hunt and fight in water and sand, but they can't be too big. Stay inside for a long time.

When the sunset glowed on the sea, the work of the fishing team was finally over.

Sloan went to help collect the net, and He Yan and the little dinosaur started to clean up the tools and a small part of the prey.

After sorting out the water sand beast, He Yan thought about it, added another giant leaf to wrap it up, then took out the little dried meat left in the little dinosaur bag, and finally put the wrapped water sand beast in the bag. go in.

The little dinosaur blinked and looked at Chu, stunned.

The congratulatory words said: "This is the first prey Rau got from hunting by himself. It belongs to Rau. Rau can handle it as he likes." The

little dinosaur seemed to understand. made a chewing motion.

"Yes, Rau can eat by himself!"

The little dinosaur suddenly shook his head, pointed to He Yan's mouth, and finally pointed to Si Lu in the distance, and made another chewing motion.

He Yan paused, reached out and stroked its round head and said: "Well, Rau can also share it with his fathers or his friends according to his own ideas..." 

The little dinosaur grinned, and then happily called out stand up.

Not long after, all the monsters gathered together.

The light in the sky is getting darker and darker, and they have to hurry up.

He Yan hugged the little dinosaur and sat on the back of the blue-eyed beast. They returned one by one as they had come.

That night, the herd rested at the foot of the adjacent slope.

After eating, when He Yan hugged Rawu and lay in the arms of the male beast, the little dinosaur in his arms had already fallen asleep. The hunting under the sand by the sea during the day used a lot of strength.

Perhaps because of the fright during the day, He Yan had some insomnia, and finally fell asleep under the comforting movement of the male beast. In the dimness, he found that the little dinosaur in his arms was gone, and suddenly woke up.

When I opened my eyes, I found that the little dinosaur had rolled to the other side, sleeping soundly.

Noticing his movements, the male beast squinted his eyes, thinking that he was not feeling well, and suddenly changed back into a human form to check his wounds.

"It's okay... I just can't sleep." He Yan's voice was so hoarse, he took the other's hand and leaned against the tree trunk behind him, "Lulu, hug me."