Chapter 58

In order to find more prey, they went in a different direction than yesterday.

After running with all their strength for nearly an hour, they completely left the bare mountains.

At this time, although the scene as far as the eye can see is somewhat different from the previous hunting, the impact is far from the change in the area where they settled. Although many places have also collapsed, most of the plants still exist.

The leaves that Sloan brought back yesterday were picked from outside.

Prey, however, seemed to be few and far between.

Most of the animals that died because of this disaster were taken underground, and all the living ones ran away.

Only the birds in the skyline forest are more active.

In addition to the long tongue bird, He Yan also saw a large bird that he had never seen before.

It looks like an eagle, but bigger than a common eagle.

They seem to be natural enemies of the long-tongued bird.

When Silu and the others flew into the air to catch the long-tongues, most of the long-tongues that fled to the forest would be caught and taken away by the giant eagle guarding inside.

Their hunting is much easier than that of the beasts.

In the air, the long-tongued birds often fly faster than the ferocious beasts, just like now, although they look stronger, but in the end they actually catch not many, and the giant eagles who are stalking in the forest, use Through their hunting process, they got a lot of prey by intercepting the frightened and flying long-tongued birds.

Those giant eagles are more cooperative than the long-tongued birds, but they are also more cautious. When they find that they have become the focus of the beasts' attention, they will immediately retreat into the deep forest.

The first little fire that rushed over only bit one.

He Yan looked aside, and found that the giant eagle was bigger than the long-tongued bird, but its appearance was weirder than that of the long-tongued bird, and it looked more normal.

Xiaohuo put it directly on his back.

After hunting some long-tongues and other birds, they stopped staying and quickly ran further away.

They want to look for traces of other prey as soon as possible.

However, along the way, they failed to find the shadow of half of the land prey, let alone feathered dinosaurs.

Congratulatory words, some unexpected gains.

When he was running in Si Lu, he saw many large green melons on a field overgrown with weeds.

At that time, he immediately thought of watermelon.

Somewhat unexpectedly, Slu stopped, and he passed with the male beast.

After getting off the ground and looking carefully, He Yan found that those green melons were much bigger than when he saw them from a distance.

After taking it off, he can hold it with two hands.

There are green vines everywhere here, and at a glance, there are many such big green melons hidden in them, and many of them have been pecked open by birds, revealing the green flesh... 

He Yan broke open one, and only smelled it a little. He looked at the male beast in surprise: "Lulu, it's a watermelon! It's really a watermelon!"

The other party was a little puzzled, but seeing his excited expression, he also showed a hint of joy.

Congratulations has basically confirmed that this is the watermelon in this world, but the flesh inside is green. There were no dead birds nearby, and occasionally some small birds were pecking at other melons not far away... He tasted it with confidence, it was very sweet!

He Yan picked the two largest melons, and the vines of the two melons happened to be connected together, making it easy to take away.

Si Lu looked at it, and suddenly turned into a human form and came to help him wrap two melons with vines to the part where the vines were connected for a few times, so that they could be placed on his animal-shaped back directly from left to right, without holding it with congratulatory words.

After the congratulatory words flew back to Slaughter's animal-shaped body, they continued to set off.

After another hour or so, they saw a wide river ahead.

Without much thought, all the ferocious beasts flew into the air together to cross the river.

Just as it was flying to the middle of the river, a ferocious beast in front suddenly rushed down. Immediately afterwards, several ferocious beasts that were closer to it also rushed into the water one after another, causing huge splashes on the water surface.

He Yan looked over in surprise, but saw those ferocious beasts splashing in the water for a while, and then dragged a big thing out of the water... The beasts were stunned.