Chapter 10

The congratulatory words cannot confirm what the other party's reaction at that time meant. Of course, it is also possible that he just heard him uttering a completely different syllable. Decided to call it by the name Sloan in the future.

    But the congratulatory message is a beast after all, the few syllables he uttered not long ago almost made his tongue twitch, especially the word "S", which was really difficult and tiring for him, but fortunately "kill" It is the same sound as "lu", just like the sound of "嗤呜", it is easier to pronounce.

    So after that day, He Yan began to call the monster Slut "Lulu" frequently, especially when he needed help from the other party and handed him cooked meat and other things.

    Soon, Sloan also began to know that this title belonged to him, and every time the congratulatory message called "lulu", it would immediately look at him.

    When the injured paw of the monster Slough was completely healed, and He Yan's few hairs were still falling out in large quantities, he took him to hunt for the last time, and then roasted He Yan and a small part of it. Put the meat on his back, and tell him with actions that they are leaving this temporary residence.

    He Yan didn't know where it was going to take him, but he subconsciously felt that it should be a long journey, so he put on his bow and arrows, put on a small armor with scales, and hung his recently made small leather bag around his neck. There are most of his items in it, such as a small wooden comb, a newly picked luminous stone, a dried long tongue tongue, and a purple plant that he named painkiller and fainting medicine.

    Along the way, Si Lu was running forward at the fastest speed, and he basically didn't know how to fly with his wings except when he encountered difficult road sections.

    He Yan observed this and came to another conclusion: Although this species of Sloan seems to have wings and can fly, it may be too large to be suitable for long-term flight, so flying should be easier than running on all fours. Consume it more stamina.

    He found that he knew more and more about Sloan and the world, although in the face of countless unknown natures, this was only rare.

    On the third day of their march, He Yan's hair had already fallen to the point where he could barely cover the two small tumors on his back. Afterwards, whenever he and the monster washed their bodies by the water, he began to avoid the opponent and take off his armor. .

    Every time he touched the pair of bulging sarcoids that became more and more obvious, he felt extremely desperate.

    When he was depressed, he would even think wildly, wondering whether he had some strange disease, whether he would suddenly fall ill and die... Afterwards,

    every time Slul wanted to take the initiative to comb his hair, he was always reluctant. It was because he felt that he was getting uglier and he didn't want him to see him, and the other was because he was afraid that the other party would notice the sarcoma on his back that hadn't gone away and think him a freak.

    After he refused to take off his armor to comb his hair for the fifth time, Sloan didn't insist anymore, but the next time he stopped to rest, the opponent kept his back to him, and he blocked it with his wings when he went to see it, not knowing what he was doing.

    He Yan finally understood when the other party suddenly handed him a new wooden comb before going back on the road.

    The small wooden comb he made himself had a tooth bar broken by him recently because the wood was rotten.

    The other party thought that he refused to comb because the wooden comb was ugly.

    Congratulations: "..."