Chapter 7

Pain...everywhere!

    In the swamp under the deep cliff, the confused He Yan didn't know what he was like at the moment.

    After being paralyzed for a long time, he moved his sensitive ears slightly. To his surprise, besides the sound of the wind, he also heard many other sounds, with different pitches and pitches, all kinds of sounds, like the sound of different animals. Whispering and whispering...

    There are other creatures nearby, and there are many.

    Realizing this, he tried his best to support his body that was about to fall apart, and tried to stand up, but just as he raised his head, the whole beast immediately collapsed heavily, splashing a puddle of muddy water.

    Write it down and make him faint again.

    When he opened his eyes again, He Yan was awakened by a strange sound.

    The first thing he saw was a pair of copper bell-like eyes.

    When the guy realized that he had opened his eyes, he stepped back immediately, making a low sound, which was one of the sounds that woke him up.

    When he stepped back, He Yan saw it in its entirety.

    It was a huge animal similar to a cow, and there was more than one.

    Just behind that gigantic bull, there were at least a dozen others of his kind.

    Some of them were grazing, some of them lay on the ground and screamed, as if they were injured when they fell, and some of them lay motionless on the ground, with a lot of blood flowing around them, either fainted or died That's it...

    The earthquake not long ago caused the mountain to collapse, and many animals in the vicinity should have suffered, and these should be some of them.

    Seeing that they are herbivores, the single congratulations are not worried. When the previous pain subsided, he gritted his teeth and stood up, trying to find a place to wash off the mud on his body.

    Unexpectedly, before he took two steps, the big cow that was staring at him suddenly raised its tail and drew towards him!

    He Yan didn't have any precautions at all, and was blown away in a blink of an eye.

    The body that was already in constant pain suddenly began to ache even more.

    His eyes were sore, and the tears didn't cover them, they overflowed to the brim.

    But the giant bull seemed to be on the fence with him. Seeing that he was still alive, he immediately walked over wagging his tail and wanted to pump again.

    He Yan had never been so wronged before, and he didn't know where he had provoked it, but this is not a human society, and he couldn't reason with it. Seeing the other party gradually approaching, he hurriedly got up in embarrassment, and limped away.

    He didn't slow down until he was completely away from the distance that the giant bulls could see.

    This is a cliff bottom under the mountains, extremely deep, with high and steep stone walls on both sides, and it is impossible to climb at all.

    He Yan couldn't leave the bottom of the cliff for the time being, so he followed the sound of water and ran to a stream where there were no wild animals.

    He got into the water and sat down staggered, letting the stream wash away the mud beneath him first.

    The stream water is relatively cold, but it is also clear. When it slid past the area around the buttocks, it took strands of gray mud away, but it also made the buttocks that had only grown a little hair twitch a few times in the cold, but At this moment, his attention was not on this trivial matter at all.