Chapter 27

When He Yan finished sharpening the knife and went to fetch the hair, Sluzheng came back with his prey.

    At first, the man was stunned when he saw an extra hole next to the nest, and then he heard a few miserable cries.

    Thinking of He Yan, he turned into a human and rushed in almost instantly, only to see this scene: He Yan holding a stone knife was working hard on a black sheep, and the other sheep looked "bald" My companion howled as the wool fell from his body...

    "..."

    He Yan had heard the footsteps of Si Lu coming, and He Yan turned around and sighed: "Lulu, this sheep is a bit strong, you Come here and help me pull it..."

    "..."

    A moment later, the man who had easily controlled the black sheep looked down at his every move.

    The congratulatory words didn't explain too much, and continued to gather the wool wholeheartedly.

    In a short while, he finished everything, wiped the sweat from his forehead, congratulated the two bald black sheep in a very moralistic manner, and then turned around to clean up the piled wool on the scales... ...

    but saw that the man had already rolled up the scales and took them out for him.

    Slut lived in the southern tribe for a period of time, and He Yan felt that he could see what he was going to do.

    He Yan followed him briskly, and swept to a bald tiger outside the cave. He thought of something, and suddenly grabbed Slut's wrist and said, "Lulu, let's go hunting together as much as possible in the future." The

    man Put away the wool-covered scales and look back at him.

    Congratulations continued: "I saw Junya yesterday."

    When he heard Junya's name, Sloan's expression changed obviously: "...He's here?"

    He Yan shook his head: "No, he hasn't looked for me since I made it clear to him last time... I saw him at the foot of the volcano yesterday. He was injured, probably besieged by a bald tiger... So I Said that I want to hunt with you in the future. Although you are very strong, if you encounter a group of bald tigers, it will be dangerous? Also, since Junya lives at the foot of the mountain over there, we should be considered neighbors. His injury looks like Not very good, I... I want to lend him some meat before his injury recovers?"

    The man looked at him without saying a word.

    He Yan thought he disagreed, so he stopped talking.

    The atmosphere was a bit weird, and He Yan didn't like this atmosphere very much. He was trying to find a topic to interrupt, but the man suddenly said sullenly: "Unless it is in a desperate situation, the beast will not eat the handouts of the beast that failed in its pursuit." Food."

    Congratulations: "I am not a charity..."

    "He will think it is a charity, which is the default behavior of the race."

"..."

    Congratulations was surprised by this race again.

    He was scratching his head to figure it out, but he heard the man speak again, the voice still muffled: "Herbal."

    "What?"

    The man looked at him faintly: "Give him the herbal medicine, he should want to resume his predation as soon as possible. He

    Yan was taken aback, nodded subconsciously, raised his eyes and was about to say something, but unexpectedly saw the emotion in Si Lu's eyes.

    It was only then that he remembered that the man was because of Junya's capricious frizz...