༺ 3. ༻

The door of their secret room burst open and a boy is standing there with his hands folding on his chest, dark brown hairs, sharp foxy eyes and most famous smile...

The two males shocked after seeing him here

But one them smile brightly and went to hug him while other two just stand there, confuse, and judging the scene.

"Hey! Innieee, long time no see" Felix said while hugging him.

"Leave it Hyung, I am angry with you" Jeongin said backing off from the hug and close the door.

"Why?" Felix asked

"You are going to marry and you didn't even told me" Jeongin said making a cute pout at which the two of them want to coo but they actually don't know him, just his name.

"How do you know about that?" Felix asked getting shocked.

"Everyone knows that in Bang and Seo Company" Jeongin said.

"The heck? How?"

"I don't know, first I thoughts they are rumours but I heard Chan Hyung's, Changbin Hyung's fathers and my own dad was talking about marriage of Mr. Lee's younger son and that is you, so? Is it true?"

"Unfortunately, yes"

"It's mea-"

"Wait wait wait!" Jisung, who was thinking that how they both know each other but nothing comes in his mind and he got frustrated so he decide to interrupt in between and said.

"How do you know each other?" Seungmin asked curiously, when he was elementary school he wanted to be friends with Jeongin but can't be able to do that.

"Aren't your fathers are enemy of each other? And moreover, Isn't he Mr.Bang's and Mr. Seo's P.A's son? Jisung asked

"You are saying it like mine and yours father are besties" Felix sarcastically said.

"But we are friends since years" Jisung said.

"So we are too" Jeongin said rolling his eyes back.

"What? And how do you know about this room?" Jisung asked again.

But before Jeongin could say Felix started.

"Ji, we are friends since elementary school and we always come to this, our secret room, when we want to meet or talk to each other so no one will get suspicious that we are friends while our fathers are rivals" Felix scoffed.

"And you didn't even tell us, you are friends with him, I feel betrayed" Jisung said and Seungmin patted his shoulder.

"Ohh, Ji stop, you are also the one who didn't tell us that you are friends with 'that fucker', did you?" Felix asked

"Don't call Hyunjin that, he is the best person, when you will meet him you will say that too" Jisung defend Hyunjin.

"Whatever"

"Hyung, let it go, tell me who is that lucky person?" Jeongin asked getting excited.

"I don't know" Felix replied

"You don't know who is the person you are going to marry?" Jeongin asked

"No" Felix said bitterly, thinking of that guy, he feel like killing him.

"Can you do me a favor?" Felix asked

"Find that person? Right?" Jeongin asked

"Yeah, ofc"

"But how will you do that?" Jisung asked

Jeongin didn't reply him and just smirk and bid his bye to all of them then walks off.