༺ 80. ༻

Hellooooo~

So.... There were a lot of comments for Top Felix and according to me majority wins! That's why you all are not getting any Top Lix bcz Top Felix didn't win~ 'No' has more votes then 'Yes'!!!

And those people who wanted Lix to be top.. please.. see the note at the last! Have another thing for you all!!🤍

••••••♪♪♪••••••

Chan and Seungmin are getting along well, the day when Seungmin told Changbin about how he should take care of Jeongin and make him feel special, Chan memorized each and every single word of him and now he is doing the same thing for Seungmin. He loves to play around with him, take care of him, acts childish with him when he is the most mature person among all eight of them, praise him whenever he got his chance and Seungmin being himself accept the compliments but after playfully hitting his shoulders, and in return what Seungmin did to Chan is tease the shit out of him, mock him, calling him old man whenever he get a chance and laughs at his childish acts. Both loves to be playful to each other but till now none of them confess instead both are just going with the beautiful flow of their journey.

Changbin and Jeongin are going well on their journey too. Changbin confessed the day when Hyunjin and Felix locked them in the guest room. Jeongin was shocked yet emotional, he didn't understand what he should do at this moment coz these guys have never been taught about how to love someone, how to accept sweet gestures, how to talk about what's in their heart.. all they hear and learn was how to hate someone deeply bcz of their fathers rivalries towards each others.. thanks to the destiny that put them all together in a friendship circle where they learn what actually love is, what even friendship is!

Even though he was eccentric with this feeling... he didn't hesitate to accept what he wanted from years.. he has crush on Changbin since childhood but could never say that bcz he was scared of his father and now they all are big enough to make their own decisions, that time when Chan, Changbin and Jeongin used to play together but then as they grow up Jeongin made distance between himself and Changbin to not catch feelings for him but he forget that if you love someone and wanting to keep distance in between yourself and that person, you just get more attractive towards them and start missing them and that shit hurts! Going away never helps instead it just make things more complicated and missing and wanting them more than before... And that's what happen in his case too.

Minho and Jisung are already on their path of love. They never miss any chance to tease each other out even in the most serious situation. Whenever Jisung feels down Minho lifts him up with his dark humor and funny expressions and not to forget his butt hunting habit and whenever Minho is angry or upset Han do all his best to make hiss lover over it and that's how with mutual understanding there life is going well. Han acts like a baby gworl and Aunt Lina.. I mean, Lino loves to handle his baby gworl in his way that leaves him all red all the time.

All of them start working together and it was a lie if I say Hyunjin didn't try to tease Felix on work. He always tease the shit out of him and distract him while he tried to focus everytime and that's how these two end up being sulky but it won't be for long since both of them know they can't live without each other. Hyunjin always dirty complimented him when he found Lix hot while focusing and leave him all blushy while he just whine in return and sometimes playfully hit him and then their love talk will remain continue until one of the fourteen, including Ryeji, Woosan, Yeongyu, Soobin and Mingi points it out and told them to focus coz these bitches don't know how to focus on something else while having a whole snack in front of their sinful eyes.

Now.. they are shocked to see Jin, Jeonghan and Niki alive but accepted it as they can't be angry on their little lovelies. Felix just chuckled as he saw their reactions coz they were hilarious. Especially Han's, Changbin's and Yeonjun's expressions. Minho clutched his heart as someone betrayed him but then chuckled at his own reaction coz it was not just funny but it also made Hyunjin hit him hard and thanks to Felix who saved his love getting airfried by his brother.