༺ 33. ༻

"Jin, look what I got for you, go and try these"
Felix excitedly come towards Hyunjin with a lot of fluffy clothes in his hands. They are doing shopping! Woohoo! And Felix is more than excited.

"But they all are colo-" Hyunjin was about to protest when Felix (jokingly) glares him and Hyunjin made a pout, then went inside the try room, making Felix giggle.

Felix was waiting outside the try room but then he saw some '🤤' dresses... He always like to cross dress but never did and now is anxious if he really want to try these now or not?

He was looking at those dresses when he didn't notice Hyunjin came out in one of the cloth Felix gave him and Hyunjin notice Felix looking at those dresses but didn't say anything.

And then an idea of scaring Felix came in his mind.

He went at the backside of Felix and hold his waist tightly and pull him towards himself, as Felix's back hit Hyunjin's chest, and Felix didn't feel uncomfortableness under the touch but get startled by the sudden action.

"Who dare to-"
Felix immediately turned and make himself came out of the grip and was about to punch the guy but when he saw Hyunjin he stopped.

"Gosh! Jin, when did you came out?"

"I'd never knew you can defence that well, like a real fighter"

Felix smiled and snake his hands on his neck while Hyunjin hold his waist.

"Why did you do this? If I didn't see you I would have punched you thinking of anyone else holding me" Felix said in a soft tone.

"Why punching anyone who was just holding you?" Hyunjin, feel proud of having Lix for his own self, asked acting dumb.

"Ohh~ so you want someone to hold me and embrace me in his hug. Okay, let's see if you-" Felix removed his hands from Hyunjin's neck and came out of Hyunjin's grip and start searching for someone to make Hyunjin jealous but Hyunjin holds him back and pull him inside the try room.

"I will kill that 'someone' if they ever tried to do that" Hyunjin growled and dominance is dripping from his eyes, words, actions.

"You started joking.. I just continue it" Felix sassily said, ignoring his piercing eyes who were giving dominance and he felt week as the tingling sensation is running here and there in his body making his knees to fall but he managed to stand straight.

"You are mine! this body and every inch of this body belongs to me, these eyes should only have love for me, these lips should only kiss mine, this mouth should only scream my name, should only moan my name and let everyone knows that whom you belong to Hwang Felix, and this sexy body is just for me.. for me to art, for me to decorate with me mouth, for me to bite, for me to suck or for me to fuck!" Hyunjin growled with dominance, touching each body part to define. Thinking of Felix in someone else's embrace haunting him and wanting him to make love with him here, right here!

And Felix who literally moaned when Hyunjin pressed his knee on his crotch and the way Hyunjin is saying those word literally making him moan and scream his name.

And with that Hyunjin wildly attacked Felix's lips, start sucking roughly and wildly. He kissed him with so much hunger, biting the lower lip at which Felix moaned and parted his lips and Hyunjin got the chance to enter the hot cavern and devoured it as hardly as possible. Hyunjin sucked on the younger's tongue and groaned at the sweet taste. He put his right palm on his face and now his thumb is caressing Felix's cheek and four fingers are on his nape pulling him more while the other hand is roaming from his tiny waist to hips and squeezing it roughly. Felix snaked his arms on his neck.