༺ 18. ༻

After reading the letter, he is sitting on the floor, crying and sobbing...... He don't know what to do.... Until he receives a call from an unknown number......

"Hyunjin?" A man said from the other side of phone.

"W-who?" Hyunjin asked trying hard not to stutter after half an hour of crying session.

"How lucky I am that my own son is not recognizing me!" His father said from the other line.

"What do you want?" Hyunjin asked coldly.

"I know you are not that much strong, young man! Better to keep your voice down in front of me" His dad said chucking evilly.

"I don't have time for your bullshits" Hyunjin said and start hanging up the call but his father interrupted.

"Don't cut the call"

"What do you want, now?"

"Why are you friends with Bahngs and Seos?"

"You are in no place to tell me whom I should be friends or whom not"

"You know they are my rivals, right?"

"Yeah, I know that very well and for your kind information Lees were your rivals too but you made me marry their younger son and be friends with them... Now, get yourself a habit of seeing me with them too, now! Leave me alone and let me live! For GOD SAKE!" Hyunjin said and hang up the call, didn't give the said man a single second to speak.

✯⁎⋆ᕯ⚜⁕༒⁕⚜ᕯ⋆⁎✯

"How he dare to talk to you like this and moreover he hang up the phone direct on your face... After getting kicked out years ago, he still didn't understand a bit that what is MR. HWANG... The audacity of this guy" His step mom said this just to make Mr. Hwang angrier than ever.

"Looks like I have to do something with them, they are not understanding that how much it's dangerous to play with me... I have to teach them their lessons" Mr. Hwang said and chuckled darkly and evilly.

"Yeah, teach them so they will understand your power, Hyunchae" Mr. Hwang's wife(hyunjin's stepmom) said and tap his husband's shoulder....

"Call my men" Mr. Hwang gave order to his one of servant.

✯⁎⋆ᕯ⚜⁕༒⁕⚜ᕯ⋆⁎✯

Hyunjin is finding Felix here and there.... It's 3 at night but he don't care about it, he just wanna find his Felix. All the roads and aisles are almost empty and dark at the moment and he is running here and there like a total mad man, doesn't care about what people, who were going from those routes, thinking of him ....

After checking each and every thing nearby... He decide to went airport... Maybe Felix decided to flew from Seoul to maybe somewhere.... Actually he is not thinking straight, he couldn't bear his going away.

He reached at airport and find no trace of him.. He is well known everywhere in Korea and son of Hwang so, it's easier for him to find Felix, at the moment, at airport. He also asked the receptionists who was there if someone named 'Lee Felix' or just 'Felix' book a ticket of going somewhere but she said no one with this name come in last 8 hours.

He is giving up in finding him but his heart, his want, his need made him find Felix no matter what. He just want to see him or we can say his heart wants that certain person to be close to himself to be at peace.