༺ 77. ༻

I see 👀 75th chapter has less votes than 76th... Ouch!- It hurts! 🤕

Not proofread!

••••••••••

Felix was being carried out by his husband towards the living room and now he is on his lap on the couch.

"Babe, do you look that much cute when working or is it only in front of me? To maNIpUlatE me?" The older teased him and he hit his chest playfully.. "I am like this!! In front of you.. I also don't know what happen to me.. I swear, it happens naturally.. I never maNipUlatEd you.. instead I love you" He answered in the same tone Hyunjin questioned him and mocked him.

Hyunjin chuckled and holds him by his waist and pulled him close "as if I never love you" he roll his eyes at the sassiest behavior of his love. "You do?" Felix asked acting oblivious, Hyunjin dramatically clutches his chest but out of sudden growled.. "lemme show you if I do or not!" And flip them over, pinning him on the couch and hovers over him while Felix wrapped his legs around his waist, pulling him more closer.

"Don't~ delivery guy will come at any moment" He said, seducing him while giving Hyunjin full access of his neck and Hyunjin smirk. "Babe, he'll knock, he won't barge in like your brother do!" He answered and Felix laughed knowing well how much Minho pissed Hyunjin when the two love birds were having their time together and he just barge in. #justice!

"How dirty you are, baby, Showing me that whole bare soft flesh of yours and still complaining about the delivery guy" Hyunjin said leaving soft kisses on his neck filled with love and ONLY love.. tickling him... Felix giggled and hit his shoulder. "Well.. tell me a thing.." Hyunjin speaks out while listening his heartbeat, his head was on Felix's chest, one hand intertwined with Lix's and second one was holding him close while Felix was under him, ruffling and playing with Hyune's hair.

He hummed, indicating Hyune to speak further and then regret giving permission after hearing what he really wanna say.. "how the leader of leaders feel laying under his husband so breathlessly when he fucked him deep down?" He asked holding back his smirk when Felix shooed him away from himself and yelled "fuck off!" blushingly.

Hyunjin yelped when the hard floor hit his back lightly. Felix looks at him and laughed "that's what you got! Fucker!" He said trying to hide his blush but couldn't.. "impressive!" Hyunjin exclaimed..

"What?" He asked curiously, looking at Hyunjin who's still on floor looking back at him.. "strength! How could you just shove me away like that? I mean, where was this strength of yours before?" And that's when Felix realize that he really use his fuckin strength to push him.. he looks at him but when he found no bruise or pain on his body, he stated "you don't know me, Minster"

"I never knew that my cute, fragile looking Lix is a fuckin strong and courageous Leader!" "Now.. you know though" "still.. I am not over it" he said and hugs him back.. Felix tried to free himself because he wanna go to kitchen for something but Hyunjin didn't let him.. "ya! Stay still... I wanna be with you"..

"You are with me though" "nah! Like that" he said hugging him tightly.. Felix gave up and let him do whatever he want until the door burst open and they both get startle out of sudden, still Hyunjin didn't leave Felix, knowing too well who barge in like that.

"Oh- they are fucki-!" Changbin was trying to be a menace until Chan prevents him from saying further by putting his hand on his mouth.. "this fucker!" Hyunjin whisperingly yelled that only Felix heard and chuckle "Min! Give me the keys back! How many times I told you not to do this shit!?" He yelled whining.

"Well.. we were worried about you both but didn't know that you both will be fucking" he care free said.. "Hyung!" This time Felix yelled having a second hand embarrassment and throw a plushy at him from couch.