༺ 40. ༻

Hyunjin and Mr. Hwang were in living room talking about the situation Lees are facing when Minho entered the house.

"Hyunjin, what will you do now?"

"Will see, Dad" Hyunjin said shrugging his shoulders.

Minho came into the living room - say hi to Mr. Lee - went to Hyunjin - holds his hand and said...

"Dad, I am gonna steal him for some minutes" Minho said and drags Hyunjin with him and went to his ex-room (which he once shared with Felix before the wedding) and found his little brother there.

"Why you drag me all the way here-" Hyunjin's question stop midway when he saw his husband fully ready, looking handsome and dashing in blue knee ripped jeans and off-white sweater with tiny holes in it as you can see his body inside it.

(Like this👇🏻)

"Where are you going?" Hyunjin asked once he came in his senses coz he got distracted by the beauty of his dashing husband who is looking fine af, thanks to Minho who pinched him but received a cuss and a whine from Hyunjin

"First tell me how am I looking?" Felix asked nervously, judging himself by the help of mirror.

"Fucking hot and sexy but where are you going?" Hyunjin compliment him wholeheartedly but again the question stuck in his mind, making himself out of Minho's grip he came near towards Felix.

"Ah I am going to meet Wooyoung Hyung" Felix excitedly told them.

"Wooyoung?!?!" Hyunjin said loudly more like a yell. Jealousy is rising, guys.🤸💃🏻🕺

"Yeah, it's been weeks I last met him"

"But why you want to meet him today, we'll go another time to meet him"

"No Mister, it's not we it's me who is going to meet him and yes! I am gonna meet him today and I promise him about that"

"But you promised me that we'll go to meet kkami today"

"Yes, I did and I ain't breaking my promise. We promised that we'll go to meet kkami and 6pm and now it's 1pm now. We have 5 hours, darling" Felix said and winked at him while chuckling a bit knowing that Hyunjin is getting jealous.

"But-"

"No buts, I am going and-" Felix stopped saying and come towards Hyunjin, he holds Felix's waist and Felix hold his collar and setting it up while saying "how many times should I need to tell you that Wooyoung Hyung is committed. He has a whole fucking boyfriend, Hyunieee you don't have to worry. None will gonna take me away from you. None can separate us, Jinnieee" Felix said and then kiss Hyunjin which he respond back with love.

"Ahmm ahmm" Minho interrupted between that heated moment.

"What?" Hyunjin asked cockily while Felix just blush hard.