༺ 45. ༻

"ahh~ nghhmh Hyun~ S-shit! Jinniee~"

Felix moaned when Hyunjin start fingering him while sucking his soft flesh, his soft spot, his neck. Hearing his husband screaming and moaning his name made him proud that only he can capable of doing this.

"What baby?" He asked prepping him with sweet kisses on his every spot of that soft skin. "I love you" Felix confessed once his breath got normal.

"Our love don't need words to describe, Lix" Hyunjin said before pulling Lix into a kiss. It became rough yet passionate. Hyunjin slipped his tongue inside younger's hot cavern after winning the dominance battle.

Felix backs off to catch his breath and Hyunjin attacked on younger's bare collarbone earning sinful moans from the latter.

"Hyun~ slow d-down a bit~" Felix instructed and Hyunjin obeyed and slowed his pace of fingering the latter.

"Want to stop, baby?" Hyunjin asked concerning, thinking he made his baby uncomfortable. "No, Jinnie. I - Before our last making love I want it to be something memorable that neither you nor me can forget us, forget this day, forget our love" Felix said squeezing Hyunjin's muscled arms. Hyunjin listened carefully and pecked his forehead, pull his fingers out and Felix whimper because of loss of contact, before leaving his husband on bed laying naked.

Felix felt cold air hitting his body making him shiver. He tried to cover his body to not let this cold breeze hit his body. He felt sexually frustrated after loosing contact with Hyunjin's body. He start fingering himself and moaned Hyunjin's name loudly that Hyunjin can hear his moans his screams from the first floor to kitchen downstairs.

He walked upstairs and saw his baby fucking himself. He stands at the door, smirking and looking at his baby fucking himself, closing his eyes and moaning his name.

Hyunjin went inside and saw Felix leaking precum, his thoughts went wild after seeing Felix. Felix noticed a presence in front of him he opened his eyes and saw Hyunjin smirking, his body shivered at the thought that what Hyunjin will go na do to him now.

Hyunjin put the box aside, which was in his hand the whole time, bend a little down and grabbed Felix's hair while whispering devilishly "what a dirty baby you are! Fucking yourself in the absence of your daddy?" Felix moaned at his hot breathe is hitting his neck and Hyunjin's hand gripped tight on his hair making him yelp but him being shamelessly submissive feel pleasured and moaned.

"What a dirty baby!" Hyunjin again said smacking his ass and Felix moaned. Hyunjin lost count that how many times he made his baby moaned today.

"Now, fuck yourself in front of daddy and make yourself hit your orgasm but don't cum!" He devilishly smirked while Felix gasped at the sudden command but obeyed like a good kitten. Hyunjin left Felix's hair and went in front of him just to see his baby fucking himself.

Felix was shivering under Hyunjin's sharp gaze but got the courage when he realized that of course he is gonna get reward for being good kitten and when he saw his husband is waiting, he opened his legs wide and shamelessly moan when cold breeze hit his dick and his tight hole. Hyunjin smacked on younger's dick, making him moan again, at how shamelessly he is moaning coz of the fuckin air! He is fuckin jealous!

He opened his legs full wide at one eighty degree and let Hyunjin see each and every single thing. He inserted his three fingers together coz he was already stretched by Hyunjin's fingering. He moaned and made eye contact with Hyunjin whose eyes went dark with lust and love, with the feeling of making love with his husband, with the feeling of listening his screams and moans when he will be underneath him getting fucked by him.

Felix fingered himself with all his four fingers and now he was about to cum.

"Hyunnieee~ wanna cum~ unghhmn~"