༺ 70. ༻

Everything was in control and the doctor came out after checking Mr. Hwang and told them that nothing is going to happen him.. he is perfectly fine and tell them that he will gonna recover soon from those rope marks so there is nothing to worry abou.

And that's the thing that Hyunjin found surprising... like..again something like this happened.. they just got Mingi a week ago and now they found Mr. Hwang with the same treatment.. meant to say that all checked up and almost perfectly fine!?!

"I wanna meet that helper. I'll thanks them if I ever meet them" they hear Yeji said to Ryujin while Ryujin was caressing her back.

They didn't bring that topic back but the curiosity inside Hyunjin is something that keep telling him that Chan and Yeji are kinda right and he should trust Felix's words.

.....

It's been four days.. Hyunjin's team is busy in finding Hyunjin's mom and same goes for Felix and his team.

Hyunjin's Dad's health is getting better day by day and with the help of his children he is able to remember about his past little by little. When they ask about medicines Hyunjin's stepmother give him so all he remember is how his second wife give him medicine telling him that doctor gave these medicines for his diabetes.

Hyunjin was very angry but Felix control him before he could take any wrong step which will become obstacle in his way.

Felix find out that Hyunjin's mother is being dragged out of the family and was kept away from her husband and children, Hyunjin's step mother had her eyes on Mr. Hwang's property. He knows that she is alive but doesn't know where is she even kept.

Today, Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee came to visit Mr. Hwang. Yeji is also living here from the day they found Mr. Hwang.. and since Yeji is here Ryujin got more opportunities to visit Lix for discussions.. and since Yeji and Hyunjin are too much busy in taking care of their father, they didn't notice Ryujin and Felix being odd.

Both the siblings and their partners are now in the room with Lee parents and Mr. Hwang when Felix got a call catching everyone's attention he went out of the room and give Ryujin a signal to excuse herself and came out and she did what instructed after two minutes.

"Waohhhh! Lix! Are you crazy?! I mean, you are but what happened?" Ryujin's breathe hitched when she thought the flying object is gonna hit her badly but her flexibility didn't let her get the hit instead she caught the object as her self-defense.

"Why are you throwing your phone here and there, dude? Something bad happened?" She asked calmly and went towards him.

"Yeah! Another damn thing but not the fuckin answer!" He hissed gritting his teeth.

After inhaling a deep breathe "Gyu called. He said they found out a picture of Hyunjin's both mother together in their teenage together and happy and when they investigated it they found out they both were friends and their friendship breaks when Mr. Hwang send a marriage proposal to Hyunjin's biological mother and she accepted it and they got married.. actually, there were three girls in the picture.. two are them and the third one is someone else whom they find out and she tell them this story"

"That's a burning issue, bro!" She exhaled and look at Felix who has unknown expressions.

"Lix.. I need to meet her... Let me handle this investigation on my own.. there are some questions regarding this situation in my head and I wanna find it out before it's get too late"

"Fine but I'll come with you.... can't let you die alone" he said and she chuckled.

"Send me the address" she determined.. "ask my chipmunks" he answered addressing chipmunks to Seungmin and Jeongin.