༺ 30. ༻

Listen y'all...

I never wrote smut ... And I fucking don't know how to write it... So just go with that😭

................

Hyunjin made Felix sit on one of the couch there and sit beside him.

"Baby, you sure you wanna do this?" Hyunjin asked looking at Felix deep eyes full with lust.

P Is 3>Felix frustratingly get up then sit down, hands slapping on his own head, repeatedly. He frustratingly said.
"If I don't want to then what will you think that why I untied your belt and then throw your pants off and stroke your dick an-"

"Ohhh, yeah, fine, enough, I understand, that's too much information" Hyunjin panicked with sudden change in behavior and tell him to calm down.

"You know what I can do more" Felix said going for his dick.

"Wait, wait, wait, baby, wai-" Felix is making the shit outta Hyunjin panick and cut his words off while mumbling some words then pressed his lips on Hyunjin's.

"Sorry, I can't" (that's what he mumbled)

"Fuck~" Hyunjin said when Felix made his way towards Hyunjin's shirt and unbuttoned it while tracing his fingers on those toned abs and in the end he throw it off.

They backs off and Felix didn't let Hyunjin say anything but leave him in utter shock by pushing him back on the couch, made him lie on it, then sit on his naked lower body part, and start licking his upper naked body.

Hyunjin, firstly, was shocked but then smirked and suddenly, the table turns.

Hyunjin lift him up by putting his hands on his (clothed) hips and change their position. Felix was lying on the couch while Hyunjin was on top of him, looking deeply in his deep eyes.

"I never knew that you have that much dirty desires, darling" Hyunjin said pinching one of the pink bud at which Felix moan crazily.

"N-now, you know that" Felix said looking at his one and only lovely husband.

"Babe, don't you think that's cheating?" Hyunjin asked tracing his long fingers on his husband's bare chest.

Felix looked at him in confusion and Hyunjin understood the the younger one didn't understand the meaning behind his words.

"That you are hiding that goddess body of yours" Hyunjin said pointing at Felix's pants, making Felix shy because of his choosing of words.

"What are you waiting for?" Felix shyly asked giving him permission.

"For your consent, babe" Hyunjin said making Felix went on cloud nine.

"Go ahead" Felix said hiding his face and Hyunjin chuckled.

But deep inside Felix is nervous, he never in his entire fuckin life had sex neither did Hyunjin.
He doesn't know what to do and even if he knows it, he doesn't know how to go on with it. But he trust Hyunjin with his life. He knows nothing is going to be wrong.

Hyunjin saw Felix's expressions, he saw the nervousness behind those lustful eyes. He saw him panicking, but the thing he doesn't see is uncomfortableness.... Yeah, Felix is nervous and panicking a bit but he is not uncomfortable... He can never will with Hyunjin.

"Let's go to bed" Hyunjin said, carrying him in bridal style and made his way to his bedroom.

Once they entered he made Felix lie comfortably on bed and start to walk away but Felix didn't let him go and hold his hand.