༺ 71. ༻

They enter the house and when they enter in the drawing room, the first person they saw is Hyunjin and right behind him it's Yeji..

"Where were you?" Hyunjin asked. "I look for you in the whole house.. I even called you but later found out your phone is in the room" Hyunjin said worrying about his husband but something in his heart couldn't accept Felix with Ryujin...

"What is going on between you two?" Before Lix could answer Yeji sensed something that Hyunjin didn't... She questioned looking at the two.

"We just went out for some fresh air" Ryujin said without even thinking and Felix cuss in his breath.

"Fresh Air?"

"A lot of things is happening.. all we need is to relax! Can't we go out now?" She asked throwing her hand in air and walk past them, leaving Lix alone to handle it now.

Yeji went after her, she just doesn't like the tone Ryujin used coz Ryujin never talked to her in that tone before. Felix knows what happened.. he knows Ryujin doesn't like when someone interrupted them in between their work and the work is something they can't tell their partners... Not now though.

Being a understanding Husband, Hyunjin said softly... "You know, you can tell me everything.. I don't care if Ryujin and you have a friendship bond. You can be friends with anyone you want coz I know you only loves me" he smiled and holds him by his waist "but babe, before going anywhere at least text me.. I was worried. Go wherever you want, it's not like I caged you or something but always remember you have a husband waiting for you all the time" he said and rested his forehead on Lix's shoulder.

And Felix felt like crying. How long will he have to lie? It hurts. It always hurt. It hurts when Hyunjin always believe what he said and the thought even itself is painful that how much Hyunjin will feel hurt when he finds out the whole time Felix is lying.

But it isn't like he is doing things on purpose.. he is just helping him out in this situation but he can't let the truth out until he found out the man who is behind all these, until he will hurt that man more painfully the way he hurted Hyunjin and his family, until he made that man beg for his mercy.. and the LEE FELIX is merciless when it comes to his loved ones. HWANG FELIX may looks sweet and is sweet and kind but there is no guarantee about LEE FELIX.

He tried to not cry and patted Hyunjin's shoulder and hugged him "I know, Hyune, we just went out for a little.. I swear there is nothing between us-" "shh! I know" he shushed Lix and carried him bridal style and walks to their bedroom.

(Spare me the details😂😂🤪 no smut😝)

♪♪♪♪♪♪

They found out about Mr. Hwang and they even rescue him!

What?! How?!

Don't know but when we came back here, there was no Hwang Hyunwoo and not his wife pictures, nor any of other proofs you told us to burn.. even our soldiers are dead.

I told you all to take care of those! I just flew away and you all have ruined everything! Every single plan! Now they have all the proofs! They will find out about Hyejin now!!

Sorry, boss, but I didn't knew they can do this. I just went to complete the task you gave me but when I came back here there was-

Shut your filthy mouth! You don't deserve to live! I am coming back from Australia then I'll see you!

But bos-

Call cut..

👀