༺ 81. ༻

Helloooo~

So.. you all were asking what I was implying in previous chapter... So I just called out for those people who said Wooyoung is not a good person and Wooyoung is Hyunjin's stepbrother~ in starting chapters..

Maybe you all were .... right...?🤪

•••••••••••••••••

Hyunjin drive them home and both of them were tired as heck. The whole day without rest is hectic. Yes, they had fun in teasing each other but still they focus on work more. Especially Felix.

Felix went inside home as he was instructed by Hyunjin who said "baby, go inside I'm coming after parking" and Felix obeyed.

He was exhausted so he sat on couch in living room and wait for him to come inside so both of them will go upstairs in their bedroom and have a tight sleep.

After some minutes Hyunjin still didn't come inside, he was already exhausted and now his patience level is zero.. he get up and was about to go and check out when Hyunjin came inside with a big smile on his face.

"Where were you? I was waiting" he whined and his baby girl energy came out. "And why are you smiling?" He asked as he went towards him.

"Nothing, just did something satisfying" he shrugged his shoulders and said "let's sleep" Felix look at him with raised eyebrows and let it go while walking with him upwards.

Hyunjin stopped and wait for Felix to go first and Felix just went in his flow without noticing that Hyunjin stopped or he noticed?

"Why are you standing there? Come" That's what Felix said when he entered the room and saw Hyunjin examining things out. Hyunjin shrugged his shoulders and both of them enter the room.

"Let's take a bath first" Hyunjin looks at him with wide eyes as if he hear something unusual. "What?" He asked while raising his brows and looks at him unbelievably. "Don't act, just tell me if you want to take a bath or not" Felix rolled his eyes and Hyunjin hesitate to answer.

Felix took the silence as a no. He thought Hyunjin doesn't want to hurt his feelings that's why he didn't answer. He shrugged the thought and went to take a shower, leaving Hyunjin in the room alone.

As cold water runs down at his warm body, he feels something unusual. The thoughts why Hyunjin is acting like he doesn't know what their routine is like. He shrugged the thought again and reassure himself with 'he must be tired after the hectic day' but then he remembered Hyunjin came inside all excitedly when he was tired in i....?

Something is totally wrong.

After showering when he came back inside the room, he found Hyunjin sleeping....? He slept without Lix's cuddles? Not a big deal....but Hyunjin never did that. Moreover, he found him sleeping on the wrong side of bed....means not at the side he usually sleep.

He pouted that Hyunjin stole his place.. he tried to wake him up coz he doesn't like sleeping this side and moreover he want cuddles. He tap on his shoulders and wake him up "Hyune, you're stealing me place. Sleep on your side" he whined but in return he get "that's just a bed, Felix. Just sleep" Hyunjin answered in his hoarse voice and whenever Hyunjin talk in his sleepy hoarse voice Felix felt shivers and he unknowingly blush everytime but this time there is not a single dot of blush on his face neither he felt any butterflies ticking his stomach.

"No. How could you say that? You know it's my place and you even slept without cuddling me" he whined more and it looks like Hyunjin didn't like his behavior "Are you fucking kidding me?! That's just a bed. Sleep and let me sleep too! I am already tired!" He yelled and Felix felt anger rise in him but his patience level with Hyunjin is always good yet not this time. He felt like yelling back and he did. He knows he will regret it later.