༺ 73. ༻

Ssssoooooooooooooorrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy~😔

...............

"Ughh! Now I have to shower again" Felix said laying on bed and looking at his husband who his bugging him.

"Don't worry.. I'll make sure to clean you up well" Hyunjin said smirking...

"Don't you dare!" Felix fake glared "everytime we went inside we'll end up having another round!" Hyunjin laugh and his eyes make those precious crescent at which Felix also laughed.. looking at him happy makes him happy.

"And you like that" Hyunjin teased and Felix smiled looking at him.. "wait.. I'll be right back" he said and went to bathroom and after some minutes he came back, the whole time Felix was laying down on bed and thinking about something.

"C'mon now.. let's get us clean" Hyunjin said carrying him.. "I swear if you touch me" Felix said fake glaring again.. Hyunjin come backwards to bed and throw him down.. "oww! It hurts! Whatcha doing?!" Felix yelled as pain rushed in his lower region because of the event earlier.

"You threatened me to not touch you" Hyunjin said pouting and acting innocent... "I swear Hwang Hyunjin.. you'll regret it one day!" He said holding on his stomach.. "when?" He asked to get on his nerves... "The day when I will fuck the shit out of you!" Hyunjin laughed so hard and Felix, this time seriously, death glared him.

After while five minutes of laughing his ass out he collects himself and look at Felix who is glaring and acting angry but it looks more like pouting.. "cute!" He mumbled and went to him and peck on his forehead..

"C'mon now.. let's shower" he said backing off and Felix pouted more.. "carry me~" he whined.. "but you-" he cuts himself off when he look at Lix death glaring him again "okay.. big baby!" He said and carry him again.

"Can you carry me like this when you will fuck the shit outta me?" Hyunjin asked innocently. Felix blushed but being bold he said "I can do a lot of things that you don't even know" Hyunjin chuckled and pecked his nose. "I love the confidence, baby" Felix just roll his eyes.

Hyunjin made him sit in the bathtub while he settle himself behind Lix. Felix feel light kisses on his shoulders and back.. he arched his back at the tingling sensation. Felix tried to turn a little around and holds Hyunjin's jaw then kiss him.. the kiss was soft and passionate not the kiss filled with desire and lust.. just pure love between them.

"What was that for?" Hyunjin asked holding him in his embrace. "Can't I kiss you?" Lix asked back.. "that feels something else.. not like the usual kiss we have" He answered massaging his shoulder.

"Yes.. you are right.. that's a thank you kiss" "and thank you for what?" Hyunjin ask now fully confuse.. "I mean.. Thank you to make love with me" he lightly muttered and Hyunjin stopped his hand movements around his shoulders and made him lean on his own chest so he could see Felix's face when he confess what he really wanna say..

Felix feels his bare back touching Hyunjin's bare chest and it feels so nice to him, being in your husband's or lover's embrace is the feeling that can make you go on cloud nine.

"What does it mean? You are saying it like I did something that I never did" Hyunjin asked him and Felix turns his head to look at him and he smiled.. instead of answering, he pecked Hyunjin's lips once again and said "remember the day when you deny to touch me because I was-" "shivering from my touch" Hyunjin completed Lix's sentence.

"Yes.. you know why?" Hyunjin shook his head and ready to listen what his baby wants to say.. "you wanted me to tell you.. but I didn't.. coz I don't wanna hurt you" "but what had happened? All I remember is you had a nightmare and since then you were shivering whenever I touch you.. I waited for you to tell me so I didn't pressurized you that much"