༺ 19. ༻

"No! You're not going anywhere!" Yeji said entering in the house.

"Y-Yeji, my child" Mr. Hwang trying to act sweet.

"Don't my child to me. I swear if you said that once again I will not think once to put you to death" Yeji threatened her father.

"So, your that pathetic brother teach you how to talk to your father?"

"Don't call him that!"

"He is path-" Mr. Hwang get interrupted with a knife placed on his neck by none other than Yeji.

"Don't!" Yeji yelled.

"Hey! Girl, what are you doing?" Her stepmom get scared with Yeji's brave move.

"If you love your life so keep your that filthy mouth shut!" She said and her Stepmom get silent in a second... Then Yeji continued...

"And you, I swear if you ever tried to hurt them or go near them, I will not hesitate to shove that knife down your throat! And you know that your blood is running in my veins... I have Hwangs blood in my veins, Dad~, Remember, I can do anything"

"That's like my child but it would be better if you are on my side not y-"

Mr. Hwang couldn't complete his sentence as he feels the sharpness of knife on his neck -gone wild- start hurting his skin.

"What? Complete it" She said, chuckling darkly.

"Keep that away!" He yelled.

"Why? Scared?"

"N-No"

"You stuttered Dad~"

"Yeji" A soft voice came from the entrance and she looked back.

There she saw Soobin and Yeonjun...

"Not now, let's go" Soobin calmly said.

"But Soo, He deserve that"

"Ji, 1" Yeonjun said in their code language.

She leaves her so called father and leave with them.

Mr. and Mrs. Hwang is in shock that what had happen...... How his only sweet looking daughter get that much mafia vibes?

✯⁎⋆ᕯ⚜⁕༒⁕⚜ᕯ⋆⁎✯

"How this happened? Jin?" Yeji yelled when she saw his brother's condition.

Hyunjin didn't reply just give her a weak smile....

"You never get hurt or feel pain when those dogs(his enemies) hurt you or when you even got a bullet shot that time" Yeji said.

"Did you fall in love, right?" She asked wiggling his brows... Her demeanour changed not taking a second.

"Stop! No~" Hyunjin whined but still his mind and heart is somewhere else.

"I think so too" Minho said entering the room with Soobin and Yeonjun.

"Shut up Min!" Hyunjin yelled.

"It's mean you are not in love?" Yeonjun asked.

"Yes, I am not" Hyunjin said.

"Then just complete your 2 months of wedding fastly... I wanna make him mine" Yeonjun said out of nowhere, making Minho and Hyunjin growled...