༺ 65. ༻

"ap-approximately three h-hours" the old man stuttered knowing Seungmin is dead glaring him.

"Can't you just do it fast?!" He yelled putting gun on his head, which made the man scared for the ninth time in the day, and unloaded it.

"Hyung, Hyung, if you shot him than we have no other option, calm down Seungmin Hyung" Jeongin said putting his hand in front of the gun and Seungmin is not that idiot that he will shoot when Jeongin's hand is right at front of the gun, he pulled the gun to himself and glare and Jeongin who is deadass pouting.

"Please~" Jeongin pleaded and Seungmin sighed mouthing him 'just for this time' and Jeongin thanked internally then went to a side and call Lix.

"Lix Hyung, Seungmin Hyung is going insane.. you know he doesn't like to wait for something and this shit is taking too much time" once Felix attend the call Jeongin start complaining.

"Calm down, Innieee. Calm down and give phone to Seungmin. I'll take to him" Felix said from the other side of the phone.

"And Hyung, tell him not lose his temper, he was about to shoot the man" Jeongin whispered so that Seungmin can't hear him.

"This guy! Ah, okay.. lemme talk to him"

And Jeongin gave his phone to Seungmin and Seungmin didn't even listen to what Felix is saying, he started his own blabbers.

"Lix, he is saying it'll take three more hours" Seungmin said to Felix who hummed and replied..

"Three? That's too much"

"I know and we don't have much time, Wooyoung Hyung is already freaking out because of San Hyung calling him consistently"

"Tell him to pick up and face him after all he dig his own grave" Felix said from the other side.

"And what should we do till then?" Seungmin asked.

"We can do one thing... Let's make them forget about it and engage them in other things"

"How?"

"Send their Espionage Agent back and they will focus on him for at least some time and that's how we'll get more time to do things.. till then make sure to complete your task, Seung"

"Ahh okay, but Which one?"

"Song Mingi, ofc" Yes, Song Mingi, the espionage agent, a guy whom Felix and His men saved from getting murdered by Hyunjin's stepmom and treated his wounds and she thought that the one she killed is Hyunjin's Espionage Agent but in reality, it was her own men and who remembers the faces when you have other people to work on that things like their identity and whatsoever. And she send his own men thinking of it as Song Mingi. The dark day of Royal Devils' lives, when they got the news that their another close friend is found dead.

"Ohh, okay" Seungmin said shrugging his shoulders but there is something unsure in his voice that made Felix raised his brows.

"Isn't he heal properly?" Felix asked.

"He healed and is fine now" Seungmin answer

"Great, make sure to not hurt someone if they are innocent" he warned and Seungmin sighed.

"Okay, Boss"

.........

"How much time will you take more?" Seungmin asked getting impatient.

"2 hours or more" the old man answered and Seungmin clicked his tongue.

"Jeongin? Beomgyu?" He called them whisperingly and all three including Wooyoung listen to what he is gonna say.