༺ 79. ༻

The next day, when their father came back, he was so shocked when he came in and saw his wife safe and sound in front of his eyes.. he couldn't help and his eyes betrayed him and a pool of tears flow from his eyes, again it was an emotional moment for the Hwang Family.

The most important people of the family, who always play an important role, whom they missed their whole life.. and the moment when they thought.. when they believed that their mother is no more with them and that they can't have there father's love .. when someone came in their lives and change their whole world.. give them what they were craving for in their entire life.

A mother, who plays an important part in the family.. without her, it's difficult to run a family as a family. She is a wife who loves and care for her husband, who supports her husband in any situation whether it's a financial problem or personal. She is a friend to her children.. when everyone betray them but then you have a mother who supports you, your supporter, your first teacher or your life coach who teaches you how to live life, how to get over with emotions when someone breaks your heart, when no one understands your feelings she is the one who understand you.. she is the one who teaches you how to walk, how to eat, how to speak. A caretaker who is selfless to herself but care about her children and husband, her family. A nutritionist or a chefs for life. In short, she should be a role model for her family especially her children.

Another most important person of the family whom they missed is their Father. A husband who take care of his wife, who loves her more than anyone can. The one who protects his family, their protector. The one who provides his family, the provider, doesn't matter how he feels, does he even care about himself? No. He works day and night just to provide his family so they can live peacefully and take all the problems on himself. The disciplinarian. He is also a mentor, the friend, the emotional anchor, the celebrant, the comedian, and of course a role model.

That's what they were missing in their whole life. The love of Parents. No one was there when they need them. No one teaches them how to behave so they become cold-hearted and emotionless. No one supports them but thanks to their friends who help them when they have no parental love on their side.
And now.. when they have both mother and father on their side... It feels like a blessing. They are feeling like their world is complete after having parents and their lovers and friends by their side.

After that in the evening... All the boys visit them when they got to know about Hyunjin's mother.. Ryujin, Yeji and the boys were in Hyunlix's master bedroom, some on bed, some on couch with Han rolling on the floor dramatically when Changbin bite him coz he was irritating the shit outta him by calling the maknae's name in his ear in every second.

"How is this even happened?" Minho asked with his eyes wide open but there was Seungmin, Jeongin,Yeji, Ryujin, Felix and Hyunjin who was sitting there smilingly.

"Who is that freaking leader? Like who??"

"Who helped us? Hyunjin, you said you'll tell us but when will you??"

"Who is that freakin Leader of the Gang?!"

Chan, Changbin and Jisung also lose their shits and Hyunjin pointed at Felix, who was right on his lap and Hyunjin was back hugging him, at which they thought Hyunjin didn't get what they are asking..

"C'mon Hyunjin!! We're talking about th-"

"Yes, I know... Here is that leader.. The gang is right in front of your eyes" Hyunjin said as it is normal for all four of them...

"Wh-what?!" They yelled at same time..

"Yes, Lee Felix, the beloved brother of Lee Minho, my bestie, is the Leader of that Gang and my beloved sister's beloved girlfriend is his partner in crime while those cute and innocent looking guys, Kim Seungmin and Yang Jeongin are my baby's teammates" he said and all four of them act like they heard it wrong.