༺ 39. ༻

Not proof read 🥴

😗😗😗

FLASHBACK

"Hyunjin I want to talk to you" Mr. Lee said as he wanted to talk to Hyunjin in personal.

"Sure, Dad" Hyunjin said and Mr. Lee leads him to an empty room.

Once they make sure, no one was there except them Mr. Lee break the silence.

"Hyunjin, promise me you'll make my son happy always and won't let anyone hurt him no matter what, right?"

"Of course, Dad.... But what type of question is that?" Hyunjin asked, voice filled with worry and concern.

"It's just I don't want your step mom to hurt him-"
"My step mom? I am not understanding anything, Dad. What is going on?"

"I know you both don't know anything, well... No ones knows about this except me-" Mr. Lee stopped and take a long breathe then continued. "Your Dad and me are friends and I am 100% sure that has nothing to do with this but your step mom... She is jealous of our friendship and wanting Hwang to destroy us but he is not doing that coz he is loyal-"

"Are you sure about loyalty, Dad? As I know him... He was never loyal with my mom, me and Yeji.. How do you think that he is loyal to you? He is my biological father... Still I believe that he isn't loyal"

"Nah, Hyunjin... I know him for long actually since childhoo-"

"Childhood?!"

"Yes, we are childhood friends but something happened in our lives which made us apart and now we are just here in this position... We had never thought that in future we will ever go against each other hut it happened and now when things are finally setting in between us so your step mom is not letting these things to happen and I don't know why"

"That's a lot to take in but do Felix know all these?"

"No, he does not"

"Then I should tell him"

"No, no, Hyunjin.. don't do that.. I don't want him to think about this that much... I know once he will get to know he will think a lot and will take extra ordinary stress.. I am just telling you this coz after all you both have right to know about us as we are in relationship, right now... And I know I will have to tell this to Felix but that's not the right time, please"

"Okay, Dad. I understand what is to do, now"

"What?"

"Nothing, just wait"

"Won't you ask why I am telling you all these?"

"You said we have a right to know so..."

"Yeah, ofc. But there is something more that I know"

"What?"

"That you are in mafia"
And with that Hyunjin froze.

"Don't be worried, I am the only one who knows about this and I am not gonna tell this to anyone"

"B-but how?"