༺ 59. ༻

FIRSTLY, I TOLD YOU ALL BEFORE THAT ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE! AND IF SOMEONE HAS PROBLEMS WITH THE STORY YOU GUYS CAN LEAVE!

SECONDLY, I AM NOT HERE TO PLEASE EVERYONE! I AM HERE ONLY FOR THOSE WHO GENUINELY LIKE MY STORIES AND MAKE ME FEEL BETTER WITH THEIR SWEET WORDS AND MOTIVATE ME! BECAUSE OF THEM I AM CONTINUING WRITING AND IF YOU ALL DON'T WANT THESE STORIES I CAN UNPUBLISH THEM EASILY!

LASTLY, I AM SAYING THAT AGAIN! IF YOU GUYS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH IT, LEAVE! LEAVE COZ IT'S YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE BUT STILL IF MY READERS WANT ME TO NOT CONTINUE IT I WON'T! AT LEAST I GOT SOME GENUINE PEOPLE AND FOR THEM I CAN CONTINUE AND DISCONTINUE, BOTH!

As I announced yesterday that I am going to write a long chapter for Valentine's special and was seriously so excited for it! The long but special Chapter! Some special Hyunlix moments! Some Minsung! Some Beomjun! But no! Some people has to fuck my mood and make it more miserable!

Anyways, those precious people who really like my stories can tell me if I should unpublish them. I am fed up with those comments. I deleted them for now but I swear if I saw any of that comments again I'll block and report, both, to that account and I won't hesitate!

.
.
.

Thanks for listening my inner rage but I had to say that, I am already too much fed up with those. And sorry if someone (my readers not some....) find it offensive but that is the way this shit has to be done!
.
.
.

Let's go~

..............

"Listen, that guy, Yeonjun, is m-my e-ex" Beomgyu said and take deep breaths in and out, making everyone's jaw dropped "remember the day when you save me from falling off the cliff and then we became friends? That day we broke up. He broke up with me, I loved him with all my heart maybe I-I still do" he finished inhaling and exhaling hardly and everyone tried to calm him down but nothing helps, his breathe hitched and he feels strong difficulty in breathing and was about to fall when the boys catch him.

"Seungmin, Seungmin, go get some water!" Felix panicked looking at his friend lying in his lap unconsciously. Wooyoung is lightly slapping his face trying to make him awake. Seungmin ran for water bottle towards the stall and Jeongin was trying his best to make him awake by caressing his palm softly.

The other boys were coming out of theatre when "Lix-" Hyunjin cut his own words with a shocked gasp while looking at the scene in front of him. People start gathering around them.

Felix, Jeongin, Wooyoung and Hyunjin are surrounded by the huge crowd of people standing there who block their vision for a far.

Chan, Minho came out leading the gang but all they met with a fuckin crowd and looked for Hyunjin and others and the rush inside them came at peak when Minho peek inside and saw Jeongin from the tiny space. Once it confirmed that it's none other than their boys he and Changbin shooed the people away and Chan ran there and the other's followed.

"What hap-?" Yeonjun words were stuck in his throat when he saw the specific one in this condition. He couldn't believe his eyes. He ran to him like a scared boy who is afraid of losing his lover and Felix glared him and yelled at him to go away but all he did was bearing all the yellings and take his bears head in his lap.

"Here, Take it" Seungmin came back panting hard because of the speed he ran to get the water bottle before time.

"Th-that won't work!" Yeonjun said making everyone confused and pick Beomgyu's half lifeless body in his embrace and went to his car. Letting the body rest on the back seat of car while yelling "who made him eat dairy products or peanuts?!" Everyone was confused about what the hell is going on even Soobin.