༺ 20. ༻

Everyone was ready to find Felix except those who don't know about him missing.

They were about to get in the car when Hyunjin's Dad came and they stop in their way to car.

"Shit!" Yeonjun yell gaining everyone's attention.

"What?" Soobin simply asked.

"Look there, Mr. Hwang" Yeonjun told everyone and they seem worried... Except one who has annoyed expression...

Worried because Mr. Hwang don't know about them in Mafia... Mr. Hwang, himself, is not a Mafia. He is a business man but has a lot of guards who belongs to Mafia and work under Mafia boss but he don't know who he is and neither he ever wanted to know about his guards' boss or whatever they are.... He just want his business to be at No. 1, he want to be the richest person in whole country and nothing else...

"Go inside" Minho ordered everyone went but Hyunjin denied... At this point, he doesn't care about his identity, he just wanna find him...

"Are you crazy? Let's go!" Minho whisperingly scolded.

Hyunjin is at his stubbornness and did not listen to what Minho said.

"I don't care if he got to kno-"

"Hyunjin! Are you mad? We didn't do all hard work just to let him know about us"

"But-"

"Look, I know you are worried about Lix but I swear I am also in the same boat as yours, he is my brother but for God sake we can't let our hard work waste like that"

"B-"

"Look, he is going in, we should go or else he will be suspicious about it" Minho said when he saw Mr. Hwang getting out of a car and going towards the main gate.

After all denying Minho was fed up and just pull Hyunjin towards the secret door at the back of the house from where they can went in, doesn't care that Hyunjin is still denying him.

Once they got in they saw Mr. Hwang is coming in with his body guards. Mr. Hwang saw Hyunjin and frowns looking at Hyunjin and Minho.

On the other hand, Yeji and Jisung made Chan and Changbin hide so he can't see them.

Hyunjin looks at him but didn't say anything but then he saw bandage on his father's neck. He wanna ask but he didn't...

"I heard about you"

"What?"

"What happened to you?"

"Nothing"

"Then why were you crying, sitting in the middle of the road?"

"Why you worried?"

"Yeah, but about my reputation"

"What more can be expected from you? And moreover your reputation is just high and clear in media's eyes or people who just know your name. Ask me, I will tell you who you are" Hyunjin coldly said.

"Rope got burnt but twists aren't gone" Mr. Hwang sarcastically said. (A.N: the sentence meaning is 'one has suffered a lot, still attitude is unchanged and person still has good amount of ego')

Hyunjin didn't say anything so Yeji said.

"I told you to not come here but still you didn't listen"

"You are not my mom, kid"

"But you are our father, still not like us just coz of your that wife who spitted worst about us in your ears and made you hate us and your that son-" She stopped and chuckled darkly and continue "No one knows how he look, no one knows who is he, just you and your wife, is he that much special that you want to keep him secret and hide from this cruel world while you hate us.-" She stopped again just to went close to him. Hyunjin tried to stop her from going away but he shrugged his hand and went to him while tears are dripping down his eyes. She continued "I am your only daughter da- but you! You come in that lady's spell and start hating us, your own blood... Huh! Every girl or I said every child wished of a supportive, caring and lovely father but what you give us? Nothing... Except hate... You gave us nothing Dad, nothing... No support, no care, no love Appa... Nothing... You killed all our wishes, all the wishes that a child have... Every child can ask for anything they want unlike us-" She stopped again and don't know when she fall in front of his father but he didn't even bulge. Hyunjin doesn't know but Yeji's words made him teary, he doesn't know but a tear escape his eye while he internally drank all of them before they can escape too. He went to her and made her stand again and made her sit on the chair nearby. While his dad didn't say anything but leave without uttering a word, forgetting his motive to come here.