༺ 9. ༻

Everyone was gossiping in living room when Felix remember something and pick up the cushion from his back side then throw it to Jisung.

Jisung yelped when out of blue he got hit by a cushion from none other than his bestie.

"Ouch! What did I even do?" Everyone look at Jisung groaning and laugh without knowing the reason.

"You Dicknose!" Felix growled and everyone laugh again on the name...

"At least tell me" Jisung said whining and making pout.

"Don't act innocent, Cheesedick!" Felix said again and stand up then went towards Jisung.

Felix kick lightly at Jisung's ass.

"Okay don't tell me but at least show some respect in crowd" Jisung said as he saw all of them laughing at them, he doesn't care if it is Seungmin and Hyunjin but other 4, he still doesn't know them that much or vice versa.

"Respect my ass" Felix said, doesn't care about his reputation or something.

"I am older than you!" Jisung said fighting back playfully.

"Only a day, poop-face" Felix shot back again and everyone laugh again because of the nicknames Felix is giving to Jisung.

"What's with the nam- aish! Lix!" Felix throw a kick again which made Jisung to groan again.

"Shut up! Pizza-face" Felix said...

"Yo, hit him hard... Yahoooo" Seungmin said enjoying the view in front of him, seeing his besties fighting and knowing new pretty nicknames.

"Yeah, yeah, Lix, you are doing great, hit him! Yeah, headshot! Hit him hard man! He lied to you" Seungmin encouraged Felix to hit Jisung back, seeing your besties fighting and insulting, giving each other funny nicknames is nothing less than watching a comedy movie.

When Felix got encouraged by Seungmin, Jisung start fighting with Seungmin.

"Seungieeee! I swear I'mma hunt you down and shove a dagger down your throat than feed your soul to alligator" Jisung threat Seungmin and Seungmin just laugh it off, knowing well that Jisung said a lot of big stuffs but will do nothing.

"Is pizza a poop?" Minho said interfering.

"Shut up! Mister Meow!" Felix now giving his attentions to his brother and directly insult him coz he knew Minho will never gonna be angry on him.

"What did I do?" Minho asked pouting and looking with puppy eyes.

"You interfere between us, crazy kitty" Felix said again sassily and everyone just coo at his cuteness even Hyunjin but internally except one. Jisung.

Hyunjin laughed hardly when Minho get an insult coz it's rare to see Minho being a total cat whining and sulking.

Felix already get lost in Hyunjin's smile when Hyunjin noticed....

Felix didn't saw when Jisung get up and about to hit him back with pillow but Felix dodged. How? Hyunjin already gave a hint to Felix that Jisung is getting up but Felix didn't get that until he saw Jisung getting up from the corner of his eye. He smirked knowing well that Jisung is gonna hit him back so he prepared himself to dodge him.

"And yo-" Jisung can't be able to hit him first time but this time his arrow was on point and Felix got a headshot.

"He he! It's my time to shine, Miss Sweety Butt-Head" Jisung insulted back and ran away knowing well that how much competitive Felix is.

"You! Wait there" Felix ran after him...

"Catch me, if you can!" Jisung yelled while running around the six seated boys who were just laughing at their silliness.