༺ 51. ༻

This story already crossed half century!
🥳🥳

Thanks for everyone here, reading my shitty stories. 😘

I love you all!💓💖

Well... You know I have surprise today....
I thought of uploading this chapter on 25th Dec 'Christmas Day' as a surprise but you guys are wanting the chapter so here it is!👇🏻💋👻

Not proofread! (ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠)⁠━⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚
...............

Felix was still in the restroom, wiping his tears, when he hear the door knob shut and looking at his right he find none other than Hyunjin.

While the lines...
All I want is to fly with you
All I want is to fall with you
So just gave me all of you
It feels impossible, it's not impossible
Is it impossible? Say that it's possible

"Whose gonna tell them it's possible?" He asked while Felix's eyes shine with glitters after seeing Hyunjin but after realizing their situation, the glitters in his eyes vanished while he stuttered... Or act stuttering?

"H-hyunjin?"

"Yes, baby, it's me, your Hyunieee" Hyunjin said smiling and laughing lightly after seeing Felix's expressions.

"W-what are you doing here?"

"Come to see you, ofc" he said smiling and start coming closer to Felix while Felix steps backwards until his back hit the wash basin and a naughty smirk appeared on Hyunjin's lips.

"Ain't you done by hurting me that you have to come in their to h-hurt me and why did you l-lock the d-door?" He stuttered, feeling scared at the moment.

"Ohh, baby~" Hyunjin whined while smirking and stand in front of Felix just an inch away.

"Don't come near me?!" Felix whisperingly yelled....

....

....

....

....

...and...

..

.

(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

...

...

...holds him by his waist and pulls closer while still pinning him to the wash basin and said...

...

...

...

...

...

"Drop the act, princess" He smirked wide after seeing the change in expressions...

Felix didn't waste any second after hearing the nickname - he is used to hear but still whenever, wherever (whenever, wherever... We're meant to be together... I'll be there and you'll be near and that's the deal my dear! Haha😂! I am having my own concert!😭😭... Complete the song you all🥳) he hear this name from his Hyunjin's mouth it always gave new chills, new feelings to fall for this man - he grabs Hyunjin by his nape, lightly, but kiss him at the moment, hungrily.