༺ 12. ༻

Felix was there, hoping that all the things Wooyoung said will be true.

He wants the older one's attention.

He went to attend his class and thankfully this one is with Hyunjin.... And Wooyoung, Changbin, Jisung, Minho and Jeongin too.

Felix went to the class but he didn't found Hyunjin there....

"Where is he?" He whispered to himself (or at least he thought that he whispered)

"On the way, he remember something so he went there, just coming in a minute" Minho answered...

"Oh, okay- but wait, did you hear?"

"Yes, ofc, all of us hear" Jisung said.

"You all eavesdropping?" Felix said widening his eyes.

"Nah! Bro, who thought something suspicious out aloud?" Minho asked his brother wiggling his brows.

"What?"

"You were not thinking babe, you were saying it aloud" Changbin said ...

And Hyunjin came, all he heard is Changbin calling Felix 'babe'.....

"Ohh, here he is" Jeongin said.

"Hey! Hyunjin, do you know someone was missin-"

"Shut up! Ji! Who need enemies when they have friends like you all" Felix yelled and walks off to sit at the back while others are just laughing at him and Hyunjin is standing there with a confused face.

"Why are you all laughing?" Hyunjin asked...

"Bcoz of your husband" Jisung said....

"Why?" Hyunjin confusingly asked looking at then but he turned his face and look at the back just to see Felix was staring at him.

"You accept him as your husband?" Jisung teasingly asked ...... And Hyunjin avert his gaze from Felix to them

"What? Nooo~" he winced and decline then walks in the opposite direction, in front, then sit.

A little bit later the teacher came and start teaching...

Felix don't even know what the teacher is teaching, he is just busy in looking at HIM.

And he saw the same two girls looking at Hyunjin and biting their lips....

He is annoyed....

One of them wrote something on a peice of paper and throw it to Hyunjin..... But it falls near Hyunjin's feet and he didn't notice it...

Now, they are trying to gain his attention... The teacher is busy in teaching and every student is busy in studying except the group and Wooyoung, who are noticing the whole drama....

Felix is fed up now.....

He stood and calls for the teacher...

"Ma'am, I am not feeling well, can I go, please?"

"Ofc"

"Thanks"

He left....

"What happen?" Hyunjin saw back at them and there they were looking at him, he mouthed to them...

"Don't know" Jisung lied ...

And after some moments Hyunjin's phone vibrate in his pocket.

He is focusing on studies so he didn't wanna see it but he pulls it out coz it's getting annoying, the person who was messaging him nonstop.

He finally saw the msg......

He opens the chat and saw a familiar contact.... He looks back then again at his phone ....