༺ 82. ༻

"He is not Hyunjin, Hyung" Felix said once more on call.

"Then who- ah! Fuck!" And the voice from another side of the phone interrupted with a yell... seems like the person, Chan, yelped in pain...

"Hyung! Hyung! What happe–" and the call disconnected.

"What the actual fuck?!" He yelled as he wiped his tears and call Seungmin...

And got no response...

Calling Changbin, Jeongin and Jisung is of no use... Even Minho didn't attend his call..

And here he knows what's happening.. he immediately called Ryujin..

"Yooo wassup, bro-"

"Ryujin, you and yeji are fine, right?"

"Yeahh, we are-"

"Thank God! Now find the boys location right now! Call Beomgyu, Wooyoung Hyung, Yeonjun Hyung and Soobin too and tell them to try finding there location right now!!!"

"Whoa! stop there... What's happening??" Confusingly she asked.

"They all are missing" he answered as his voice shake a little...

"What?!" And Ryunjin's yell make it worse for his heart.. it start beating faster... Is he going to.... lose everyone.... together??

"Yes... Just do it.... Please fast" he tried to calm down and whispered.

"Okay.. don't worry I'm informing them"

"Yeah"

Even the cozy Yeji in her cozy clothes look at her worried as she yelled..

.........

The day when they came back home.. the person who is with Lix in car is his love but the person who came inside the house wasn't his love... and he felt it right at the moment, he sensed something is wrong.. when he noticed Hyunjin is trying to go after Felix.. as he stopped on the stairs and wait for Lix to go inside the bedroom.. coz ofc, how that fake shit knows which one is their bedroom.. so he waited and thought he won but little did he knew...

Felix thought it's his overthinking, it's his delusions that he is thinking that weird... When Hyunjin denied that he doesn't wanna shower together... He thought.. he hurt Hyunjin or maybe he really doesn't want to take a shower that time.. but when he came out and see Hyunjin is not where he usually used to be... That person was doing all the things that Hyunjin never did.. all opposite of Hyunjin.

When he yelled on him... He confirmed it that he's not Hyunjin... He started getting worried... First he was thinking they are falling out of love but when Hyunjin asked "you know cooking?" And said "you cook delicious" that's the time it is confirmed.. he was worried about Hyunjin... 'where he is? How he is? When did it even happened?' 'how did he not see that coming?' he was too into his thoughts...

If he wants he can catch that man right there... But if that man can have same face and features, not all, like Hyunjin then He can do any single shit that Felix would regret later... He let him do whatever he wants... The thing hurts him is his Hyunjin being no safe.. and not with him.. he loves Hyunjin way too much that he just can't catch the man... What if he had planned everything beforehand?? What if he caught him and the next thing he saw his Hyunjin being hurt by his men?

He was too zoned out that he didn't realize when his eyes teared up again... He tried to be strong but his heart for every good person is soft.. and Hyunjin is his love, he wants to get him back safe and sound... he can't just lose him..

His thoughts interrupted when he got a call from Ryujin and she said that Wooyoung is not attending their call and they got all the locations except hyunjin's.