༺ 54. ༻

Did you do what I told you?

Yes, ofc.

Then why it is not on news now?

It will take time as it happened when no one was there at that time.

Great!

.................

"Hyunjin?" Jisung said getting inside his room "yeah?" He replied.

"You are doing wrong" he suggested gaining Hyunjin's all attention "no, I'm not"

"He is about to cry" Hyunjin's expressions change in worry but take 180° turn and now he has a smirk on his face "chill, Haniee, a little bit won't hurt. He made me face his bullshit sight for 3 consecutive days, ain't I have any right to do so for some minutes?"

"You are a menace, Hyunjin" Han said chuckling a bit making Hyunjin laugh.

"Well, Ji?" "Hmm" "isn't it a lot of time since we came here?"
"Yes, it is"
"I wonder why she didn't reach here till now?"
"Omo! I forget about your step mom!"
"I guess, we all did for a minute but where is she? What if she found out that we already finish all her men here and she decide to not show up? What if she found out that we already reach here before her knowing?"
Hyunjin said thinking of the possibilities.

"Hyunjin, it can't be. No one knows how we work. We did it in our way no one can be able to find out that we finish her game. Yes, it is the thing to wonder about 'why she didn't reach till now?', I guess something is fishy"
Han said walking back and forth, thinking what could've happen.

Both went downstairs and call out Chan.
"Channiee Hyung? What do you think why she didn't reach till now?"

"What if she is not coming after you anymore?"

"No, Changbin. It's not like that. Something happened which we don't know about" Chan said getting up and pulling out his phone, making a call.

'Listen, I wanna know about Mrs. Hwang. Find every single detail about her. Where is she? What is she doing? What's her next plan about?'

'yes, boss'

'don't end up missing like Mingi, cover yourself at the best of you, be safe'

The call ended.

"Hyung, Lix gonna be here at any time. We have to do something before that" Hyunjin said getting panic.

"Hello! Mr. Blind in Love! He knows about us now. No need to get panic, duh!" Changbin sassily said.

"Ohhh, yeah, right"

"Who knows about whom?" Changbin froze at the moment he heard the voice... The specific voice.

"J-Jeongin?" All his confidence flew away. Except him everyone is kinda chill. But not him.

"I heard you missed me, is that right?" Jeongin asked coming towards them.

"Yes, Innieee. No doubt that he missed you a lot but here, all of us missed you, where were you these days?" Chan asked hugging his childhood friend, no doubt that he raised him like his child when he was already a child.

"I miss you all too, Hyung. It's just I was busy a lot these past days" He said and greet others too.

"In-ah? Seungmin-ah? Where is Lixie?" Hyunjin asked looking for his husband.

"He i-" "here I am, baby" Hyunjin saw at the direction where the voice came and ran to his baby.

"You could've take me with you, I was getting bored here alone" Hyunjin murmured and kiss his cheek.