༺ 78. ༻

Long time no see😼♥️

How are y'all??

Well.... Long chapter ahead....

Not proofread☞︎︎︎☜︎︎︎

••••••••••••••••••••••

Today, Felix woke up more than earlier because the whole night he was fighting his inner demons, the negative thoughts and his worst imagination.. His negative imagination is making him thinking about.. what if something went wrong? Now, when everything is coming back in line, when Hyunjin accepted him with his true self then what could go wrong now?

Who knows?

When it's 8 in the morning, he decided to get up and leave the peacefully sleeping Hyunjin on bed alone. He went to shower and look at himself in the mirror. He looked at his own hair which were messy then his doe eyes meets through the mirror then at his freckles, his cute nose, his shinning freckles which are gorgeously scattered on his face, his beautiful heart shaped lips where the lower lip has small bruise from last night love making then his eyes landed on his own jaw and he traced his index finger smoothly on the love bites his lovely husband leave prominently. The world needs to know to whom this beauty belong.

His soft gaze landed on his neck, caressing all the marks lightly on his soft and pale skin. The beautiful painting his pretty painter decorates on his canvas, his neck to his collarbone. He saw his goddess figure and realize why Hyunjin devour and worship him each and every single day. He never found his own self this beautiful before, Hyunjin made him love himself even when he was insecure of his shinning stars, his feminine yet masculine figure, his fragile yet strong appearance and his deep yet soft voice.

He then step inside the shower, shrugging all the thoughts, holy or unholy, both. He carefully holds the body washer and start washing his appetite figure. His vision was blurry when he felt a hand snaking around his waist and it didn't take seconds to him to realize who's the person since the warmth of the body, the hot breath, the familiar figure is of the person who is here with him in that whole mansion, the person whom he love more than he ever love himself, the person because of whom he believes in love, he believes in destiny. The only person who is his first yet last love. Hwang Hyunjin.

His breathe hitched when he heard his lover's deep and husky voice in the morning. Even though he hear this voice on daily basis but Hyunjin never fails to make his breath hitched in these intimate moments. The voice which is a soothing music to his ears, the voice he can hear 24 hours a day. The voice which made him feel giddy yet comfortable inside and outside. "Morning" he smiled and turn himself around to snake his slender hands around his husband's neck. "Morning" his voice was soft yet deep as usual which calm the muscles inside Hyunjin.

"What happened that you didn't bother to wake me up today? And came to shower alone?" The older of them questioned and the younger smiled knowing that his husband is sulking because of his act. "You were sleeping so peacefully that I can't dare to wake you up" "hmm" the older just hummed and fill the gap between their lips at which the younger happily accepted the invitation.

Their lips were moving in their sweet rhythm when Hyunjin bites on the previous bruise making the younger moan at the burning sensation and the older got the opportunity to have a sinful tour inside the hot cavern, he smirked when the younger snake his palm in the older's long hair and tug on them from backwards.

Once they back off and catch their breath, Hyunjin smirked and seductively exclaimed "what a nice way to start a beautiful day!" At which the younger blushed and they both start washing each other bodies and after a hot shower, they came out with towels wrapped around their torso, water dripping from their hair making both of them look so hot.