༺ 24. ༻

Jisung, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin are sitting on one side while on other side are Chan, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Yeji, Soobin and Yeonjun are sitting.

Hyunjin was taking glances of Felix time to time while the younger one was too busy to give him a single glance. Hyunjin is feeling sad that the younger one is not even looking at him. He surely hurt him bad or made him angry.

Everyone is talking except Hyunjin. He stood up and went upstairs.

But little did he knew that Felix is observing his every action.

Chan also noticed Hyunjin leaving them and went upstairs, so he decided to talk to him alone and follow him.

"sup bro?" Chan said as he saw Hyunjin spacing out, standing in the balcony.

"Huh?" Hyunjin spaced out but finally gathered himself back and finally give his attention to Chan.

"I saw something new in you, today" Chan said as he stand beside him and gave him a cup of coffee he brought with him for Hyunjin from downstairs.

"How so?" Hyunjin asked grabbing on the cup.

"I knew we don't know each other that much but I have enough ability that I can tell when someone looks happy or sad" Chan said with a giggle.

"Hmm" Hyunjin spaced out again.

"Just hmm? The freak?" Chan said to himself as he saw Hyunjin spaced out again but then he put his hand on his shoulder and said "Mister, I am talking to you".

"Me?" Hyunjin asked looking at Chan, sipping on the coffee. "No, the one behind you" Chan sarcastically replied but Hyunjin don't get it and said "Ok" blankly. Chan looks at him in disbelief, he always saw Hyunjin attentive everytime but today he is spacing out a lot and that's strange. "Ugh! Yes, I am talking to you" Chan said.

"Uh, well, what did you say? I didn't hear you" Hyunjin said still looking out.

"What happened? Why are you spacing out?"  Chan speaks making Hyunjin chocked on coffee.

Hyunjin was thinking if he told Chan or not. But he ended up telling him.

"I just did something which I am regretting now" Hyunjin said looking down.

"You can tell me if you want to, I will help you to make it right" Chan said showing his dimple smile, making Hyunjin mood lit up.

"Really?" Hyunjin asked excitedly like a kid who received his favorite chocolate from his favorite uncle.

"Yes, you know you can trust me" Chan said.

"I already do" Hyunjin replied. They may be not friends but they have a business relation in which trust is the most important thing. They know each other since school but talk when any work came up or else not.

Hyunjin's statement made Chan smile and he thanks him for trusting him.

Hyunjin knows Chan. He knows that Chan is the oldest among all of them and takes care of everyone including him, Hyunjin, too.

Chan knows Hyunjin too. He knows how Hyunjin is attentive and strict towards everything he does. How much Hyunjin is scary when he is angry. How much Hyunjin gives bad boy vibes when they are in public coz Hyunjin don't like to be sweet or kind towards anyone. But Chan knows that Hyunjin is softhearted but always successfully show his rude side to everyone but since Felix came in his life he can't be able to keep his rude side for too long.

He always wanted to see Hyunjin's real side but never got the opportunity but since Felix came he is seeing it. He is seeing the way Hyunjin react in Felix's presence and also in his absence, it's different in both ways. He always wanted to be friends with him but Hyunjin seems very cold that no one ever dare to talk to him except Minho. Chan is friends with everyone except him but he is willing to do it now.