༺ 56. ༻

This one is a filler but important chapter to vanish your confusion about the past events...

Let's dive in!

💙🤍~

"We are not divorced" Felix said making everyone confused including Hyunjin and he didn't even question that coz he knew they are divorced but why Felix is denying the reality. He didn't question coz he believe Felix is not playing with his feelings but why is he denying?

"What?!" Everyone questioned now looking at Felix with questionable expressions on their face.

Yeji hit Hyunjin on his shoulders out of sudden and he yelped, giving a questionable glare "Why are you lying then?" She asked frowning his brows.

"I'm not lying~" he whined pouting at his twin sister. "But Lixie said you guys are not divorced" she defended herself.

"Yes, he did b-"

"Ofc, I said that and that's the truth that Hyunjin not even know that" Felix said a bit smiling looking at Hyunjin when he saw sparkles shining in his eyes after knowing they are not divorced.

"Yes, he signed on real divorce papers but I didn't. I talked to a lawyer and asked him about fake divorce papers and to make a copy of Hyunjin's signature to copy it on the fake ones and make it look real.... And all it needs a great amount of money to make his mouth shut and to make him stay focus on work"

"Really?!" Hyunjin asked excitedly jumping from happiness.

"Yes! I am not that dumb that I will sign on the real papers just for some act" he taunted and Hyunjin pursed his lips "and sorry for copying your signature without your consent and also for not telling you about this coz I know you would have express happiness instead of the sadness you were expressing after knowing we are going to divorce and that could make our plan fail" he told them the truth and everyone was happy for them.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, Babyyy, Thank you, I love you! You don't know how much I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, Lixieee, I love you! I LOVE YOU!!! 👹" he said while caging Felix in his embrace and start spinning round and round while having Lix in his arms.

Felix laughed at the sudden move, looking at them all other boys and Yeji smile and laugh. Gosh! It's been days they laugh like this together, hearts full of happiness, a little bit worried but yes, the happiness is at it's peak.

He made him stand on the ground while pecking his lips in front of everyone and everyone cooed at them with a little bit of teasing.

"I told you not to say sorry and thank you but to kiss me instead" Felix whispered lightly in his ears.. Hyunjin bend a little to kiss him but Felix stopped him by pinching him on his arms and whispered "hey! Not now!" "Hmm~ Privately~" Hyunjin teased playfully.

"But Lix when did you do that? I didn't leave you alone tho, the whole time you were with me" Minho stated.

"Nah! Hyung. I wasn't with you all the time... Ummm, I even met Hyunjin three times in between" He admitted and Hyunjin grab him by his waist, nodding.

"You did what?"

"Yes, I did"

"When? How?"

"Before when you came here to hit the shit outta my husband, after when you hit the shit outta him and today before the party"

"Omo! I thought we are the only one who can do these mastermind things without letting anyone knowing but bestie, you are the real mastermind like a boss" Jisung stated and Felix smirk.

"Nah bro, it's not like this" Felix denied making someone laugh internally.

"Guys let's rest and call it a day" Yeji said making everyone nod at her statement.