༺ 25. ༻

Hyunjin and Felix bid their byes to their friends and now are alone in their home.

Felix went inside, he don't want to see Hyunjin after what happened between them earlier, in the morning.

Hyunjin doesn't like how Felix is treating him now but he know he deserve this kind of behavior from him after yelling on the younger.

"I don't feel like setting my whole room so I will sleep there" once Hyunjin come inside, Felix can't help but talk to him and Hyunjin felt relieved just by hearing Felix's voice speaking to him.

Hyunjin doesn't know how to answer the question coz it's obvious that he doesn't want Felix to leave his side and moreover he want Felix to sleep with him in his room instead of Felix's.

Once Felix didn't hear any single word from Hyunjin in an answer, he took the silence as like Hyunjin don't want to answer or something like this. He just shrugged his shoulder and start to leave.

Hyunjin is fighting with his inner-self and emotions.

Just ask him.
But I don't know how to.
At least reply to his question.
What should I even reply. You know I don't want him to leave.
He is leaving, for God's sake, ask him!
I don't have guts.
Who made you the Mafia Boss?
I really don't know what's happening.
Great! He left. Now, sit there and eat popcorns on your lose. Idiot!

Felix left sadly, hoping that Hyunjin will stop him but he didn't... Wow, great! When he knew that nothing is going right in his life he still wished that Hyunjin will stop him. Lovely!

He lie down on the comfortable and cozy bed and trying to sleep but he can't. Everything is reminding him of Hyunjin. He can smell Hyunjin's scent on his bed.

He remembered the things he saw secretly and smile.

How he kissed on the bandage Felix did.
He said he is regretting the thing he did earlier to Chan.

~~~

Yeah, he secretly went after Hyunjin but just to check on him if he is fine or not but there he saw Chan with Hyunjin and just heard only sentence and walks away coz he knew eavesdropping on two people talk is not including in good manners.

And about the kiss moment so yeah, that time he didn't left actually. He left the room but hides behind the wall and didn't went from the scene. He was crying after Hyunjin yelled at him but after that Hyunjin's soft voice made him believe that he didn't tell on purpose so he stop and secretly start to saw him. He saw how Hyunjin cursed himself on yelling at him, how Hyunjin was about to hit the wall but stop when he saw his hand and kiss on the bandage so sweetly and smiled.

~~~

Felix was busy in thoughts and didn't notice that someone come in his room and lie behind him until he feels the familiar hand with bandage sliding down his waist, back hugging him. He tried to stay calm and act like he was asleep.

The light in the room was dim and Hyunjin is facing his back so it's hard to see Felix's face.

"Are you asleep?" Hyunjin asked.

"Look like you are" He answered to his question by himself.

"Yeah, ofc, you are, or else you would throw my hand off of you after what I did to you" Hyunjin said and peck Felix's back head, Felix's eyes widened at the action.