༺ 52. ༻

Haha! You guys really thought they are divorced? Well they are! They signed the papers, duh! Periodt💅🏻

Christmas gift = 2608 words chapter 😂😂

Well, let's get into the chapter!

Not proofread👉🏻👈🏻👀💀
..........

"What the fuck you think you are doing?! Minho's voice echoed making them fully apart from each other and look at him but this time Hyunjin look annoyed.

Minho come forward and grabbed Hyunjin's collar and look into his eyes darkly. Felix felt worried.

"Didn't I told you to stay away from him?! Can't you stop fucking around him?! Ain't you done with your bullshits now?! You-"

"Hyung!" Felix yelled.

"Leave him, Hyung. Can't you listen first what happened and then go to hit he one who deserved? It's not like he is the one whose always wrong!"

"And he is!"

"No! He is not!"

"Felix, you don't know people like him can d-"

"Stop! I already told you, you'll regret saying these things. He saved me from that creep" Felix said pointing at the drunk guy, who knocked out earlier, feeling bad and sad about what Minho was gonna say to his Hyunjin.

Minho look at the side and notice that yes, there is another presence too.
He confusingly leave Hyunjin's collar who had a proud smirk on his face the whole time and the smirk which Felix want to wipe but he couldn't in front of them.

"What does it mean?" He softly asked, his demeanor change all of sudden listening the words 'save him'.

"This creep was trying to hurt me and was saying cheap things, tried to touch me when Hyunjin came like a saviour and saved me from him. And I was the one who hugged him coz he saved me" Felix made a story at which Hyunjin was suppressing his laugh that how confidently Felix is lying and it is looking so real that everyone is believing him.

Minho felt guilt rising and apologized which rarely happened...
"Thank you and sorry" he mumbled a little.

"How beautiful it is in your eyes... First, hitting someone without knowing anything and then apologized like with a single sorry you can fix all the things you spoiled" he sarcastically said at which everyone feel bad for Hyunjin even Minho... Except Felix, he hit his elbow at Hyunjin's stomach making him whine but he didn't give a fuck coz he knew what Hyunjin said is true but he said it in a sarcastic way to tease Minho but Minho take this at heart coz ofc, he didn't knew it's just a plan.

"I hugged you doesn't mean you can taunt my brother. I know he was wrong and he apologized, grabbing your collar doesn't mean he hits you. Stop acting bitchy" Felix said trying to cover their plan which was about to came out when all five of them saw him hitting Hyunjin and Hyunjin pouting at Felix.

"Whatever" hyunjin play along, Felix rolled his eyes and said..

"Let's go, Hyung" Felix said turning around and made Minho came out of the place. When he reached the door he looked back and glare Hyunjin while he was throwing flying kisses at him and this scene got unnoticed by the other four who was looking at the exit at Minho and Felix.
..........

After sometime the party is over and when they were about to go Chan asked Hyunjin...

"Where will you go?"

"My home"

"But you- I mean, the keys?"

"Ohh, that? That was nothing... and you guys are coming with me too"