༺ 49. ༻

"Who told you to go and beat the shit outta him? Didn't you see his condition? He was looking too much beaten up! Couldn't you stop when you saw him not hitting you in return?!" Felix frustratingly and annoyingly asked.

"You should be thankful that I didn't kill him" Minho nonchalantly said.

"Hyung! Hyung, Hyung, he is your best friend! How could you?!" Felix said shaking him.. trying to put some senses inside his burning brain.

"Fuck it! Whoever hurt you is not anything to me! Whoever hurt you is not my best friend!" He said while running his hands through his hair.

"Don't say that, Hyung. You will regret"

"I know I won't"

"No. You don't know. I am telling you, you will regret it" Felix said and walks to Minho's bedroom leaving Minho in frustration and to handle himself on his own.

.......

Hyunjin went to his step Mom and throw the papers on the table in front.

"I hope you are happy now, Mom" he bitterly said.

"Ofc, I am... All thanks to my sweet step son" She said checking the papers and smiled at which Hyunjin bitterly gritted his teeth.

"Look, how beautiful and easy it is to make The Korea's Most Powerful Mafia to fall on his knees!" She exclaimed pouring two glasses of wine.

If that's not for My Lixie and our family (Lees) I would have never!

"Right, Hyunjin? You have to just find their weakness and then they will do what you told them to! Hahaha!"

He maybe is my weakness but I can proudly say that He is my biggest strength! 

"You aren't answering my questions, Hyunjin"

"I have to go. I did what you asked. Now, leave me alone"

"Hyunjin-ah~ you are forgetting something"

"I know and I'll give you keys at night in the party"

"That's great but before going drink it, I poured that for you with love" She said making him rip her throat but he knows that's not the time.

He drank it in one go and gulp all those liquid and went out of the House.

.........

"Hyunjin, could you pleases tell us why are you doing this to yourself, to Felix, to Minho and to Us!?" Chan frustratingly asked.

"Nothing, Hyung!" Hyunjin said nonchalantly.

"How can you be so free of tensions when a lot of things is fuckin in your life?!" Changbin asked frustratingly.

"When you went out you were on anger mode now you when you come back you are so relax! How?! What is going on with you?! Like we know you are a psycho but you never showed that much emotions before like you are changing your expressionism these days!? Sometimes you act cold, sometimes you act sweet, sometimes you are in anger, sometimes you don't even care, sometimes you are calm?! What the fuck you are trying to do?!!" Jisung said out of frustration.

And Hyunjin lose his temper!

"Coz the one who keep my calm is not with me! Coz the one who made me feel safe even if I'm not feeling well is not with me! Coz the one you understands me the most is not with me! Coz the one who can handle me even if I am angry is not with me! Coz the one who melts all my coldness into his warm smile is not with me! Coz the one I fuckin love is not with me!" He yelled and throws himself on couch, resting his head on the top of couch, closing his eyes and now, not stopping those precious pearls and letting them fall out of his eyes.

All three pursed their lips at the sudden confession.

"You all are going with me tonight. Be ready till 8" He said eyes still closed.

"Okay, but where?"

"Party"

"You are going?!"

"Yes, and you'll have to go with me too... I have a lot to tell you guys"

"Okay" they agreed and Hyunjin then went to his room.

............

"Hyung, we are going to the party, right?"

"No. How can you even when you know you'll just get hurt once you step there"

"Hyung, please"

"You just get divorced and now you want to enjoy the party?!"

"I don't know, I wanna go!"

Minho can't help but had to agree with him.

I wanna go, Hyung. I wanna see him. I wanna know if he is fine or not even Jisung told me he is but still I wanna see him by myself.

I just want to be around him for a little.

He is my cure!
Even when I feel pain because of him, he is still my cure!

He is the light of my dark world!

He is the only one I can always love.

..........

So? Did you find what I told you?

Ofc, I did! Hyung.

What about Wooyoung?

He is still treating that unknown guy.

And what about you? You know Hyung is missing you a lot and I know you are also.

Let's not talk about that. The voice got sad suddenly.

Fine. What about none other than Beomgyu?

He was hella sick since when he find that unknown guy. The poisoned chemicals which was on his body attacked on his too and Wooyoung is trying to treat them both.

God! Okay, focus on work! Let's pray for their health! I believe nothing is gonna happen to them! And also we can't leave these things like that.

Yes, I know.

Hmm.

............

Short as heck!😩

Heyyaa! What you all think?

Next update maybe tomorrow or on 23rd Dec?

The urge to kiss him and squeeze him in a tight hug!😫😩❤️

Byeee💜

Take care❤️

Love you all💙🤍