Chapter 3: Gongsan debuts and embraces Xiaoshou, the book walker goes online

front page
Chapter 3: Gongsan debuts and embraces Xiaoshou, the book walker goes online
search
Chapter 3: Gongsan debuts and embraces Xiaoshou, the book walker goes online
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Thanks to Baby Yuyu and Baby Rourou for sending me the strawberry cake, and thanks to all the babies who follow Yuliu, click, bookmark and subscribe to the article

-----text-----

Luo Jiachen was the first to find something abnormal. When he went into the bathroom to help Yin Zinian take a bath, he found that the bathroom light couldn't be turned on. He thought it was because the light was broken at first, but he tested the mirror light and the bedroom light. It is bright, but it is in the afternoon, even if the lights are not turned on, the room is still very bright. If the bathroom door is not closed, the full sunlight in the bedroom will spread into the bathroom, which will not affect normal activities. Anyway, there are only three of them in the room, nothing. Can you see it? Luo Jiachen thought about cleaning Yin Zinian before going to the contact person to deal with the circuit problem.

Fortunately, the Yin family's mansion is all using the latest technology. Photovoltaic solar energy can generate hot water without electricity. He filled a bathtub full of water before holding Yin Zinian into the bathtub.

"Brother, don't you wash?"

Sitting in the jacuzzi, Yin Zinian looked eagerly at Luo Jiachen who was about to leave.

"Let Ah Yi wash it for you. There may be something wrong with the circuit at home. My brother will go to the contact person to fix it after taking a shower."

"good."

Yin Zi Nian agreed, he naturally knew the reason for the blackout, but he was not ready to reveal his secret yet.

Luo Jiachen quickly took a shower and went out to make an internal call. At this time, he found that the phone on the bedside table was also out of order. He went to look for his mobile phone in his pocket. For some reason, the mobile phone had no signal or internet connection. He tried Rebooted several times to no avail.

He gradually felt that something was wrong, he came out of the bedroom wearing a bathrobe, and there was no one in the corridor, not to mention that there were a dozen or so waiters serving Yin Zinian in the great business of the Yin family, it was impossible that the floor where he lived on a daily basis would not have even a single bodyguard. Frowning, he walked downstairs, walked through the corridors on each floor, and walked to the lobby. Except for the three of them, the entire Yin family disappeared.

Although he didn't have any clues, he also knew that this supernatural situation foreshadowed how terrible things they would face. He quickly turned back to the third floor and returned to Yin Zinian's bedroom. Yin Zinian had been washed and was carried out of the bathroom by Chu Yi .

"What's wrong, brother, when will it be fixed?"

"Baby, brother is going to say something that sounds nonsensical next, but don't be afraid, no matter what happens, brother will be by your side, you know."

Luo Jiachen sat down and wrapped Yin Zinian in his arms, and told what he had just seen.

"Have we arrived in another parallel time and space?"

"Parallel time and space?"

After hearing Yin Zinian's question, Luo Jiachen thought deeply, "It's possible, and it seems that there are only three of us in this time and space."

"It doesn't have to be just the three of us. Maybe there will be others outside the Yin family." Chu Yi stood up and looked at the garden of the Yin family through the floor-to-ceiling windows. "It seems that all we can do now is wait."