Chapter 4: Entering Play from behind the public toilet cubicle, being pushed by

front page
Chapter 4: Entering Play from behind the public toilet cubicle, being pushed by a strange cock to orgasm and incontinence
search
Chapter 4: Entering Play from behind the public toilet cubicle, being pushed by a strange cock to orgasm and incontinence
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Mr. Ji didn't come today."

The barista put the latte art coffee on the table and chatted with Yin Zinian naturally.

Yin Zinian comes here three or four times a week, and he is already very familiar with this new barista. However, he usually comes here at noon for a working lunch with his colleagues, and at night for a date with her husband. This is the first time Yin Zinian appears alone. See.

"He works overtime today and can't accompany me, but it doesn't affect my mood of enjoying the food."

Yin Zinian took a sip of his coffee, smiled and looked at the barista, "Today's coffee is just as delicious."

After dinner, Yin Zinian walked into the connected shopping mall through the side door of the western restaurant. He just received a message from Ji Guangchen saying that the company had an urgent task and would be home late. It would be boring to be alone at home. It happened that there were many large shopping malls near the company. He planned to have fun. shopping trip.

It’s just that he wanted to go to the bathroom before he walked a few steps after eating, but this shopping mall didn’t have separate bathrooms for both sexes, so he had to go into the men’s bathroom. Just as the door was about to be closed and locked, the door was held up from behind by someone, Yin Zinian was overwhelmed by the strength of one arm, and the person outside forced his way in, locked the compartment neatly, and appeared In front of Yin Zinian was a barista in casual clothes.

"Nan Yu, why do you..."

Before Yin Zinian understood Nan Yu's intentions, he pulled her into his arms behind his hands.

"Shh, don't shout, I know what kind of deal you made with W, but I found out his whereabouts and found someone to stop him, now no one can protect you, you can only obey me obediently."

Nan Yu is no longer the sunny and considerate barista in the past, his eyes are dark and dangerous, and Yin Zinian is surrounded by a dangerous aura.

"I don't know W, did you find the wrong person?"

"How come you don't know W? Nian Nian, how many times has he fucked you, oh yes, your husband doesn't know about your cheating, right? I really want to see his expression when he knows the truth."

It turns out that W is the killer who had a relationship with him, so it proves that this Nan Yu is not an ordinary barista, "Are you also the person sent by the website to kill me?"

Nan Yu was taken aback by the question, and then felt that this is also a good identity, "It seems that W has told you a lot, but you should also understand that in this world, the more you know, the faster you die. Since you have Knowing the existence of our website, I think I must attack you."

"Don't, don't..."

Yin Zinian's legs trembled and he could barely stand. He begged the man behind him in a low voice, "I'll let you fuck me, too. You can do whatever you want, as long as you don't kill me, I don't want to die."

Originally, Nan Yu was struggling with how he could get Yin Zinian to cooperate with him and not recruit other people. Unexpectedly, before he even asked, this little bitch pouted her ass in front of her face. Nan Yu stuck out her tongue in front of her Yin Zinian licked the side of his neck, like a wild beast threatening the prey under his sharp claws, "This condition sounds very tempting, but I want to see if the hot wife's pussy has been fucked by a man first, if it feels uncomfortable Make me feel bad, I can't guarantee whether your life will be saved or not."