Chapter 5: Group sex in the hallway, being fucked front and back by a stranger,

front page
Chapter 5: Group sex in the hallway, being fucked front and back by a stranger, getting up in the morning, the big dog licks the hole and penetrates the uterus into knots
search
Chapter 5: Group sex in the hallway, being fucked front and back by a stranger, getting up in the morning, the big dog licks the hole and penetrates the uterus into knots
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
After expressing his desire, Ye Wangxi found out that the man behind him was eager to try and insert Yin Zinian. Ye Wangxi seemed to be eating each other, and his unfriendly gaze through the sunglasses made the man's back feel chills.

"Go away."

"You just go away."

Before the man could move, Yin Zinian pushed Ye Wangxi away and staggered onto the man. The semen flowed out along the unclosed pussy. Yin Zinian hugged the man's neck and raised a leg to hook him. Waist, "You want to fuck me too, don't you?"

Yin Zinian, who had just finished, staged "Pull the Acupoints Ruthlessly" directly in front of Ye Wangxi. He saw the little beauty who was still under him just now, hugged another man, and moved to the corridor next to the door of a certain room. up.

The wooden door panel made a "bang bang" sound, but the two people who were doing the acupoints didn't care. The man used the lubrication of Ye Wangxi's semen to smoothly enter and exit Yin Zinian's wide-open pussy. Yin Zinian was held by the man with one leg On the waist, one leg was pointing to the ground and trembling, and the back kept hitting the door panel.

The loud sound of sex outside the door disturbed the men and women who were also having sex on the bed and being fucked inside the door. The man pulled his dick out of the woman's pussy annoyedly and pushed open the door, only to see a bisexual beauty with a childlike face and big breasts in the corridor Li was hugged and fucked openly.

His original anger disappeared in an instant, and he forgot about the woman who was still waiting for him on the bed in the room, and eagerly knelt behind Yin Zinian's buttocks, opened his buttocks and licked his small asshole.

"Ah, come and fuck Niannian's little asshole, oh, it's so comfortable to be licked by a big tongue..."

Yin Zinian's little butthole, which was licked by the big tongue of a strange man, started to squirm wetly. He swung his little butt and sat on the man's face actively, guiding the big tongue to scratch the tender flesh in his hole.

"It's fucking dead."

The man patted Yin Zinian's red buttocks, stood up and thrust his hard cock into his asshole, and the woman who had just been penetrated twice on the bed chased him out unwillingly, and what he saw was just now The comfortable cock went into the other little slut's cunt.

Coincidentally, this new generation Xiaohua had cooperated with Yin Zinian before. She had a good impression of Yin Zinian and wanted to tie up the hype, but she was warned before the waves turned up. She didn't expect to run into him again in such a place not long after. up.

She never thought that the boy she fell in love with was a little bisexual, but she liked the pair of big tits and the two ravaged red holes better, she knelt down in front of Yin Zinian's crotch, and put Yin Zinian's dick was pulled out, and he began to lick and suck it with relish.

"Aha, I'm dying, I'm dying!"

The front and back are like a sandwich biscuit, two holes are inserted at the same time, the penis is also inserted into the soft mouth, and almost all the sensitive points are controlled by others. Yin Zinian seems to be floating in the air, ignoring that they are having lustful sex in the corridor, and moaned loudly One sound.