Chapter 2: Perverted stalker kisses and secretly takes pictures, and plays rape

front page
Chapter 2: Perverted stalker kisses and secretly takes pictures, and plays rape with her husband
search
Chapter 2: Perverted stalker kisses and secretly takes pictures, and plays rape with her husband
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
When the alarm clock rang, Yin Zinian realized that he had fallen asleep in such a daze last night, he was the only one left on the big bed, and he didn't know when the strange man left.

His body was fresh and clean, he should have been cleaned up, and that person had a bit of conscience. He got up and walked around the house, checking every possible place to sneak into the house. The doors and windows were not pried. He didn't even leave any extra footprints. If it weren't for the marks all over his body and the red chest, he would have wondered if he had had an outrageous dream.

The house Ji Guangchen bought belongs to the company's employee benefits, which is much cheaper than the market price, but the security system in this community is very good, there are 24-hour security patrols, and there are surveillance cameras with no dead ends, but his house is surrounded by strangers. Someone broke in but no one noticed anything unusual. He was absent-minded at work all day, and he couldn't understand how that person got in.

Before returning home, he bought some intrusion alarms and even some bells and arranged them around the house. He didn't even dare to turn off the lights before going to bed. He tossed and turned in bed for hours before he could barely fall asleep.

When he woke up again, he was hugged by a man. The lights were turned off at some point, and the whole room was plunged into endless darkness. The man was hugging and kissing his neck. When he realized that he had woken up, the man hugged him heavily. A bite on the collarbone.

"hiss……"

"How dare you buy those things to guard against me."

The man was very dissatisfied with Yin Zinian's actions.

Yin Zinian was about to cry, who could tell him why none of the sirens sounded, even the bell he pulled with a thin wire didn't make a sound, is this man a cat, why is he so alert.

"You, what are you going to do? Yesterday, the exchange was obviously done yesterday."

"Oh, my exchange condition is to sleep with you, but I didn't say it was only for one time." The man shamelessly said, "Besides, do you think that if I don't kill you, the employer will let you go? Killers in this world And it's not just me, if I let you go, there will be countless people who will attack you, and I will protect you by your side, as long as I am here, no one can touch you."

The man's words frightened Yin Zinian again. He is just an ordinary citizen, and he doesn't know who he has provoked who is so concerned about his life. The terrible thing is that his husband will go on a business trip every now and then, and he is just a chicken with no hands How can the little bisexuals with the power to deal with these professional killers. He thought about it for a second, what this man said was not unreasonable, he was so powerful, he would indeed be safer with him by his side.

"But my price is very expensive. In order to protect you, I can't take other jobs. Since you are so pitiful and can't afford so much money, just donate your little hole for me to plug it in." .”

The man skillfully touched Yin Zinian's lower body, with an unreasonable look, as if Yin Zinian had taken advantage of it.

Another whole night with a man whose name is unknown and whose face is unknown and who threatened his life, he couldn't find any trace of the man when he woke up in the morning as usual. Yin Zinian packed up and went out to work. Several police cars were parked, and many residents gathered outside the cordon to watch. Yin Zinian walked over and saw a male corpse lying inside the cordon, dressed in black and wearing a hat and gloves. His heart skipped a beat, and he vaguely guessed It should be a new killer sent here to kill him, but he was safe and sound, but this man died downstairs. He knew that the man did not lie to him last night, and this case should have been committed to protect himself.