Chapter 2: Open 4P at the banquet, pierce the hymen and insert a dick into two h

front page
Chapter 2: Open 4P at the banquet, pierce the hymen and insert a dick into two holes alternately
search
Chapter 2: Open 4P at the banquet, pierce the hymen and insert a dick into two holes alternately
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"A name is as beautiful as a person."

Xiang Yun lowered his head and kissed Yin Zinian's neck. Yin Zinian was wearing a knitted sweater with a large V-neck, a slender swan neck, and a large area of her beautiful collarbone and chest were exposed. Gently tugging on the sleeves, the knitted sweater was pulled down from the shoulders. The shirt was half exposed, and the white corset that Yin Zinian was wearing inside could not be hidden anymore. Adam's apple, and pressed the soft flesh under his corset, "Hermaphrodite?"

Yin Zinian nodded.

In order not to affect the way of the play, Yin Zinian has never revealed his identity as an intersex person. He always wears a corset when he goes out. This secret has been hidden very well. His usual boyish attire is attractive enough. At this moment, everyone present It was discovered that he was a rare bisexual, and each of them had bright eyes.

"I really picked up the treasure."

Xiang Yun didn't mind his gender, on the contrary, he became more interested. He rubbed his chest through the corset, "Untie this thing, be good, don't wait for me to do it."

Yin Zinian obediently opened the buckle, the corset slipped from the inside of the clothes and fell to the waist, and Xiang Yun's big hand also reached in from the hem, stroking the two lumps of soft flesh that had broken free, "It's quite big, and it was rubbed by a man before." Have you been?"

"Hmm... the first time", Yin Zinian opened his mouth and moaned as his sensitive nipples were rubbed back and forth by his palms.

"For the first time, it seems that you were born to be fucked by me."

Xiang Yun's words and actions became rough. He held two tender breasts with one hand and kept gathering them in the middle. The palm of his hand wrapped the breasts, and he pressed and pinched the two nipples with his fingers. The other hand stretched in from the waistband of his trousers. , stuffed in his buttocks and pressed all the way down to the back hole. He rubbed the hole twice without stopping, and continued to touch another hole.

"Sure enough, there's a little bitch."

He pressed his fingers on the hole and stirred it, his teeth gritted Yin Zinian's Adam's apple and then to his collarbone, there were teeth marks all over the place not covered by his clothes. Yin Zinian hid in his arms and curled up, his little butt rubbed against his legs, and the thing under the man's crotch was pulled up by his soft buttocks.

Xiang Yun likes him to take the initiative. This is the conclusion drawn from the conversation just now. Yin Zinian didn't just get pushed by the big thing under his butt in a daze. Instead, he unbuttoned his pants and tore them down with great effort.

The bare-bottomed little naughty baby sat on her lap, Xiang Yun stretched her head through the neckline and sucked on both nipples, then turned around neatly and pressed Yin Zinian on the sofa. Yin Zinian leaned against the sofa with her legs Broken into an M and pressed against her chest, she can see the scenery of her lower body at a glance. The pink and fat pussy has attracted the eyes of countless men around her.

Xiang Yun snapped his fingers backwards, and two men couldn't wait to get closer. He knelt on the sofa and moved Yin Zinian's legs out of the way. "Help him expand." He squeezed Yin Zinian's small mouth open. I stuffed the swollen glans in, "Hold it well, don't bite it."

The men lying in front of Yin Zinian rushed to rub their fingers against the two small holes. The labia were pulled apart to reveal the pink clitoris in the middle and the closed pussy, and the buttocks were also opened to reveal the tight petals small asshole.