Chapter 4: 5P gangbang in the air and uterus ejaculation, live eroticism, provok

front page
Chapter 4: 5P gangbang in the air and uterus ejaculation, live eroticism, provoking cannon fodder and masturbating on knees
search
Chapter 4: 5P gangbang in the air and uterus ejaculation, live eroticism, provoking cannon fodder and masturbating on knees
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Xia Han came back and stayed directly at Yin's house, and Yin Zinian spent the weekend being loved by the men. On Monday morning, as soon as he entered the classroom, he was stopped by Lu Xuanchu who was full of worry.

"Zinian, you were dragged away by Han on Saturday, are you okay? I called you but you didn't answer, I was so worried."

"It's okay, don't worry, I happened to have something to do on the weekend and didn't check my phone much, so I missed your call, sorry."

Yin Zinian rubbed Lu Xuanchu's shoulder to express comfort.

"No, it's good that you're fine, but it's said on the Internet that you and Han...you and him are that kind of relationship, it's true or not."

"Hush", Yin Zinian put his finger in front of his lips and made a small gesture, and then put his face close to Lu Xuanchu's ear with a mysterious face, "I will only tell you this secret, don't tell others, in fact, it is said on the Internet It's true, Hanshen, Hanshen and I have slept together, we were in bed when you called me, so we didn't answer."

Lu Xuanchu pretended to be surprised and covered his mouth, then nodded heavily, "Don't worry, I won't say anything."

People are like this, after sharing secrets, the relationship will go further. Lu Xuanchu clearly saw that Yin Zinian's favorability for him at this moment exceeded 80%, and Yin Zinian was also satisfied to see that Lu Xuanchu's favorability for him was approaching 100%. 90/90.

After another week like this, Lu Xuanchu and Yin Zinian were still inseparable. In addition to ordinary chatting, they also watched Hanshen's training video together. Yin Zinian shared with Lu Xuanchu the little secret between himself and Hanshen's bed, and they established a friendship that went further than ordinary friends. On Friday afternoon, Yin Zinian invited Lu Xuanchu to visit his home on the weekend.

Early on Saturday morning, Yin Zinian welcomed Lu Xuanchu, who lives in his house, into the bedroom to do homework together. Yin Zinian was obviously not awake yet, and kept dozing off with his head on his hands, because he was not paying attention to his homework, so he naturally found out Lu Xuanchu was also distracted at the side.

"Xuanxuan, what's wrong with you?"

"Ah? No, nothing!"

Lu Xuanchu came back to his senses and quickly denied it.

"Xuanxuan, don't you think I'm your friend yet? I've told you all the intimate things about Hanshen and I, and you still have something to hide from me."

Yin Zinian pouted, obviously unhappy.

"No, no, of course I regard you as a good friend, it's just, just..."

Lu Xuanchu hesitated for a while, but finally made up his mind, "Actually, I also have a secret, that is, in fact, I, I am also a bisexual."

"Really?"

Yin Zinian's eyes widened. In addition to being surprised, he was more surprised. "It's rare to see intersex people. This is the first time I've seen a bisexual person other than myself since I was a child."

"But I, I don't have such big breasts like Nian Nian, there are only two organs there, won't Nian Nian think I'm strange?"

"No, I heard that normal bisexuality means that only two sex organs are available. It seems strange that my breasts are as big as mine."