Chapter 3: Being tricked and drugged, the hero who attacked the second hero resc

front page
Chapter 3: Being tricked and drugged, the hero who attacked the second hero rescued the beauty, embraced and opened the house
search
Chapter 3: Being tricked and drugged, the hero who attacked the second hero rescued the beauty, embraced and opened the house
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Ever since Yin Zinian followed Chi Jue, Chi Jue has kept his promise and hired the director of the business department to be his "teacher". Yin Zinian was only a small supervisor when he joined the job. , the most important thing is that the director has just submitted a resignation application. He has a lot of good resources in his hands during the resignation handover period. The director has not personally led people for many years. Originally, these resources were to be divided equally among the managers. Naturally, he would be partial to his little apprentice. In addition, Yin Zinian was smart and studious and won the attention of the director, so many important projects fell on him.

Yin Zinian had a few years of work experience before. He is not a novice in the workplace and he has a strong learning ability to get started quickly in new jobs. He has a double degree in college and has language advantages. He can also handle many major international clients. Followed the director to get in touch, talked to many clients, and made it to the top five in the business list that month, even surpassing the performance of many managers. Although the working environment has changed, red eyes and jealousy have always been indispensable. There are people who gossip behind his back, but the one who is most dissatisfied with him is of course the so-called direct supervisor, but Yin Zinian doesn't care about him. He is very busy in the company every day. If he had to take good care of his big boss, of course he would be able to live more comfortably if he took good care of the big boss, so he gave him a house with a big wave of his hand.

According to Chi Jue's meaning, of course he wanted to take him home to live in, but Chi Jue lived in a villa, not close to the company, and the traffic jams in big cities were serious, it would take a lot of time just to go back and forth, Yin Zinian was lazy, He thought it was too tiring, so he willfully rejected the request of the "gold master". Chi Jue was unhappy but still wanted to spoil him. I found a suite nearby, which is well-decorated and can be moved in with a bag. It's just that the size of the apartment in the commercial area is not too large, but it is enough for Yin Zinian alone. He walks to and from get off work every day. It takes less than ten minutes for him to be transferred to the bed at home after get off work. He does not exercise all day long. At most, he goes out to buy things on weekends. The round trip to the supermarket by bicycle is almost the amount of exercise he has for a whole week. .

It was another weekend, and Yin Zinian didn't get out of bed until after ten o'clock. After eating, it was past twelve o'clock, so he changed his clothes and prepared to go out to buy some fruits and vegetables.

There is a shared bicycle downstairs in the community, and it takes only ten minutes to ride to the shopping mall. He usually wears formal clothes to work, and he only has the opportunity to wear nice skirts when he goes out on weekends. The weather is hot, so he wears a pair of wipes In a chest dress and a small gauze shawl, she looks like a sexy wife pushing a shopping cart to buy products, attracting a lot of coveted eyes wherever she goes.

After buying the items, he still rode his car home. The afternoon sun shone warmly on his body, and it seemed to be coated with a layer of powder cream on his fair skin. He enjoyed the breeze blowing in his face and bathed in the sun. , an inadvertent skirt slipped off her leg without catching it, and got stuck in the rotating wheel.

"Oh!"

The bicycle was caught by the cloth and slanted sideways. Just when he thought he was going to have a close contact with the earth, a motorcycle braked suddenly beside him, and a powerful arm supported his fallen body.