Chapter 2: Baby Panda and Big Brother Kiss, Hugging Left and Right Hugging the W

front page
Chapter 2: Baby Panda and Big Brother Kiss, Hugging Left and Right Hugging the Winner of Life with Cats and Dogs
search
Chapter 2: Baby Panda and Big Brother Kiss, Hugging Left and Right Hugging the Winner of Life with Cats and Dogs
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
After all the females have been selected, the unselected little males are sent back home. The little females have a unified residence in the palace. In order to make it easier for them to play with Yin Zinian, Yin Zinian’s hut is also arranged in this building. He was the first to choose a room. He chose the innermost room in the corridor on the top floor. After checking in, it was time for intimate interaction with his little males.

The little baby sitting on Qi Banyin's shoulders dangling his calves was placed on the big milky white bed. The room on the top floor was designed with a skylight that Yin Zinian liked. The morning sun was just right, and the fine light scattered on Yin Zinian's silver hair, kissing him softly. His long, silver-white eyelashes trembled, his big, round black eyes rolled around, and his round face still had baby fat on it.

Three little males gathered around him, holding his soft and boneless hands, playing with his chubby little feet, and the milk doll exuded fragrance all over his body.

"Brother, can you become a cat?"

Yin Zinian made a request to Qi Banyin who was lying on his left side.

"sure."

As soon as the words were finished, a silver light flashed, and the handsome young man disappeared, replaced by a black-spotted white tiger. The black lines on his head continued to extend into the horizontal "Chuan" character, and his blue eyes were beautiful and charming. , the nose is pink and tender, and the slender white beard on both sides of the mouth is trembling, Yin Zinian's hand itches when he looks at it, and he stretches out his small hand to stroke Qi Banyin's beard.

"It's itchy."

The little tiger lying on the bed sputtered, his pink nose twitched, and his beard was pulled, making him want to sneeze.

"Cat, cute."

Yin Zinian fell happily on Qi Banyin's body. Qi Banyin's length is only more than one meter. Although it is far less than an adult tiger, it is still much bigger than the little Yin Zinian. Yin Zinian fell into the soft white fluff and was beaten. Get lost, the pointed ears on the white tiger's head swayed, showing Qi Banyin's good mood.

"Baby."

Ke Lieyue, who was left out in the cold, yelled not to be outdone, and when Yin Zinian looked over, he saw a golden light flash, and a gray wolf appeared out of nowhere on the bed. His back hair was gray, his belly and limbs were milky white, and he was amber. His black eyes were glowing, his black nose was wet, and his pointed mouth was surrounded by a circle of white fluff. He leaned in front of Yin Zinian and stuck out his tongue to lick Yin Zinian's little face. He fell in Ke Lieyue's direction and hugged Gray Wolf's thick gray and white "scarf".

"Big dog!"

Yin Zinian is used to seeing Qi Banyin, a big cat. It was the first time he saw a big dog, and he felt more fresh. He kept rubbing his small hand on Ke Lieyue's head, and Ke Lieyue restrained his wolf nature and held it under his palm. Squinting his eyes, he really looked like an obedient dog.

Yin Zinian, who hugged left and right, said that life with cats and dogs is too happy. Yin Zinian, who was addicted to petting the dog, suddenly realized that there was a good-looking little brother sitting at the end of the bed. He jumped up from the big dog's arms. He got close to Yu Jiao.

"Brother, show me your animal form too."

Yu Jiao glanced at the beautiful white tiger on the left, then at the gray wolf on the right, and lowered his head with a little low self-esteem, "I don't have a good appearance, I'm too ugly, I'm afraid to scare you", his red His eyes dimmed.