Chapter 2: Phone sex show with fake dick, Gong Er masturbates to the camera

front page
Chapter 2: Phone sex show with fake dick, Gong Er masturbates to the camera
search
Chapter 2: Phone sex show with fake dick, Gong Er masturbates to the camera
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Ah! I really want it~"

After clicking the release button, Yin Zinian sighed and collapsed on the chair.

In this world, he was born in a literary family. He was influenced by culture since he was a child, so he has a high talent for writing. He began to publish serial novels independently in high school. He is good at writing mystery novels, but his writing style is changeable, and love stories are not difficult. He started using his real name as a pen name. When he was in college, he was already a well-known new writer in the novel world. His family was engaged in related industries. He established a personal studio when he was an adult, and he is currently the only signed writer. After the establishment of the studio, the quality of publicity has improved, and his works have opened up the market in the film and television industry. Over the years, reasoning works have become popular, and several of his novels have become film and television. In addition, he will learn to write scripts with his parents. After the film and television novels do not need to go through the hands of other screenwriters, it is also guaranteed to the greatest extent that they will not be modified by magic. With book fans, the ratings of the basic drama works will be guaranteed. After forming a virtuous circle, his fame will skyrocket.

But this is just his glamorous appearance. What everyone doesn't know is that he also serialized Xiao Huangwen on the Internet platform under the hidden pseudonym "Never Forget". Just now he finished writing Xiao Huangwen's "Chapter of the First Night" . And all of his little pornographic articles are based on himself, except that he blurred his own family background, the content in it is basically true. The chapter just now is indeed the story of him and his first love boyfriend, which is also his story. A sexual fetish, he likes to write down his love story and share it with everyone.

Now he is a third-year student studying in a foreign country, and he has broken up with the senior boyfriend mentioned just now. After graduating from university, Yu Che was asked by his family to marry a lady from a well-matched family. Yu Che was completely cut off from him by the family control. During his relationship with Yu Che, he was also pursued by Gu Zhao, a male god of broadcasting department who was a year older than himself. Therefore, after breaking up in love, he couldn't match the fanatical love of the handsome senior and finally gave up and agreed to date Gu Zhao. At present, his current boyfriend is Gu Zhao who is dating him in a foreign country.

Exotic love, as the name suggests, can be seen but not eaten. Of course, the lustful bisexual who has been loved countless times can't bear this kind of grievance. Yin Zinian, who was so hungry and thirsty after writing a small pornographic article, bent his legs and stomped on his feet. After getting on the chair, the surface was in the shape of an M, and took the sex toy that had been prepared a long time ago and pointed it at the bottom of her nightdress without underwear.

The sound of "buzzing" electricity sounded, he opened his labia with his hands, took a small toy with a small mouth and pressed it on his clitoris, the small mouth sucked the little bean like a small mouth, inside The tongue-shaped silicone object licked his clit with high-speed vibrating motions.

Although the electrified toy does not have the soft touch and temperature of a real person, the vibration speed is dozens of times faster than that of a real tongue. The strong vibration stimulates his clitoris, coupled with the continuous contraction and sucking of the small mouth, his small clitoris is sucked. The feeling of playing soon came, and the soreness of the thighs twitched and was about to arrive.

"Dingling, dingling..."

The untimely ringtone of the mobile phone interrupted Yin Zinian who was about to climax. He picked up the mobile phone and found that it was a video call from Gu Zhao. His anger turned into surprise in an instant and he quickly pressed the answer button.