Chapter 1: Being recruited by Gong Yi to make a pornographic film, watching Gong

front page
Chapter 1: Being recruited by Gong Yi to make a pornographic film, watching Gong Er masturbating himself makes me feel so excited
search
Chapter 1: Being recruited by Gong Yi to make a pornographic film, watching Gong Er masturbating himself makes me feel so excited
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Coming to the new world, Yin Zinian was completely convinced. If it wasn't because his baby's face couldn't make an expression that was too adult, then he would definitely feel the vicissitudes of life at this moment.

Since he was a child in this world, no one cared about him, his father was an alcoholic and his mother gambled, his parents both died and he had to pay off his debts. After nine years of compulsory education, he was admitted to a provincial key point, and he had to pay tuition while working part-time. Fortunately, the cost of high school is not too expensive. He can still study hard with the work-study program plus the honor student subsidy, but when he goes to college, he is a little bald. One is that he has no money to go to school, and the other is that he is an adult. The debts of his parents have officially taken effect on him. It was difficult for him to work to support himself before, but now he has to pay off the debts, and he has no money left to pay for tuition.

During the summer vacation after graduating from high school, when everyone else was enjoying the happy time of the holiday, he had to wake up early and work six jobs a day, and his sleep time was precious.

The scorching sun was shining at noon, and Yin Zinian, who was handing out leaflets on the street hungry, was about to faint from the sun. He stayed up all night doing beating for others, and worked as a tutor early in the morning. In his spare time, he distributed leaflets for two hours, and he had to rush to the convenience store to work part-time in the afternoon.

The long-term hunger and lack of sleep made him seriously exhausted. When he turned around, he was accidentally bumped by a passing person, and he staggered and fell to the ground in a daze.

"careful."

Just when he thought it was inevitable that his face would come into direct contact with the ground, an arm blocked his waist.

"Are you okay, do you want to go to the hospital?"

"No, it's okay, I may have hypoglycemia."

"Then do you want to go in and sit down?"

The man supporting him pointed to the shopping mall behind them.

"No thanks."

Yin Zinian waved his hands and refused, not to mention that he could not receive his salary before the leaflets were distributed, but that the shopping mall behind him did not meet his consumption level at all. However, no matter how determined his will was, he was no match for his physiological reaction. After calling a few times, the man opposite heard him clearly.

In the end, Yin Zinian sat in the tea restaurant on the first floor of the shopping mall. After the man proposed a treat, they went back and forth four or five times, but Yin Zinian was still defeated by his appetite.

When the milk tea and sandwiches were on the table, there was no need to be reserved at such a time. Yin Zinian gulped down the food on the table like a little star.

I have to say that I was so hungry that my stomach would feel full after just a little bit of food. Yin Zinian frowned and declined the man's proposal to continue ordering food, and took out his old-fashioned mobile phone to ask for the man's contact information.

"Thank you very much. I will pay you back when I receive today's wages."

The man's eyes fell on the boy on the opposite side, the old T-shirt that was washed to the point of discoloration and whitening, the jeans that were almost worn out at the knees, and those dozens of dollars a pair of small white shoes that were full of burrs. The no-network flip phone was discontinued, and he was so hungry that he passed out at noon. It seemed that he was not simply using his summer job to earn pocket money, but that this boy was not usually short of money.