Chapter 9: Gongwu joins the double-dragon hug in the mirror, talking about work

front page
Chapter 9: Gongwu joins the double-dragon hug in the mirror, talking about work while being fucked through the door
search
Chapter 9: Gongwu joins the double-dragon hug in the mirror, talking about work while being fucked through the door
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

almost forgot to update

-----text-----

Through the crack in the locker room door, Yin Zinian saw Wen Yanmao walk in and look at the script that had fallen by the door, Yin Zinian's heart thumped, it was the one that fell out of his hand when Bai Ze pressed his body just now Fortunately, Wen Yanyan just picked up the script and put it on the dressing table, probably thinking that a staff member accidentally dropped it.

Even though there were two big living people outside, Bai Ze still didn't stop. He pressed Yin Zinian against the door of the dressing room, and touched Yin Zinian's coat hem from behind.

Yin Zinian was wearing a set of split skirts, with a small suit on his upper body and a knee-length uniform skirt on his lower body. Bai Ze reached into the inside of the suit and touched his chest through his suspenders. .

"It's so big. After looking at it for so long, I want to touch it for a long time."

Bai Ze's angry voice rang in his ears, Yin Zinian never thought that Bai Ze would dare to talk dirty in this situation, he turned his head to look at Bai Ze in surprise, his pupils constricted for fear of being discovered by outsiders.

"Don't be afraid, as long as you hold back and don't moan, they won't hear you," said Bai Ze, and then he clenched the big hand that wrapped his chest and grabbed his tender breasts and rubbed it. Fortunately, Bai Ze reminded, When Yin Zi read it, the moan in his throat was swallowed.

"Which paragraph do you want to ask?"

Wen Yanchen sat on the sofa and opened the script.

"Senior Wen, in fact, I want to tell you that I have admired you for a long time."

This male number two is completely opposite to Bai Ze's image and temperament. He is a soft and delicate boy. Yan Yan has good resources and a lot of money, and he has always been generous to his lover. At the end of last year, when he heard that he had ended his relationship with his last adoptee, a bunch of people pointed their heads at him, but Wen Yanyan didn't know how he changed his sex. , It has been four or five months and there is still no new favorite.

"I, I know that I am not worthy of you, and I don't expect to be your other half. I just hope, I just hope that I can be with you."

The implication of this is that she is willing to be a little lover, affectionate and humble.

"I heard that Senior Wen had a lot of fun. You said, wait a minute, will they do it outside, and we will do it inside."

Bai Ze took off Yin Zinian's underwear and threw it on a chair beside him. The suspenders were also pulled down to below the chest. A pair of big breasts were exposed from the neckline of the suit, and the two nipples were kneaded and played with by Bai Ze's big hand. , Bai Ze's other hand came in from under Yin Zinian's skirt, Yin Zinian bent over the door panel, his buttocks were tilted up just enough for Bai Ze to stick his palms on it, "The buttocks are so big, how can you get them from the top?" So sexy all the way down."

Yin Zinian was really nervous when Bai Ze said that he was having sex while watching other people having sex. Thinking about it, the scene was a bit too obscene, and his body reacted quickly, just imagining the scene The water flowed out from the pussy and the small asshole, and Bai Ze, who was stroking back and forth in his buttocks and buttocks, felt it immediately, because Yin Zinian was wearing open crotch stockings, and he touched the panties inside and got wet .