Chapter 4: Dogs spectate the acupuncture point, Gong Er goes online and gets int

front page
Chapter 4: Dogs spectate the acupuncture point, Gong Er goes online and gets into the mirror in the elevator while wearing a sexy lingerie
search
Chapter 4: Dogs spectate the acupuncture point, Gong Er goes online and gets into the mirror in the elevator while wearing a sexy lingerie
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
When Xiang Yun came out of the shower, Yin Zinian was still playing with the dog on the ground. Ever since he saw the dog, Yin Zinian seemed to have no self in his eyes. The beloved Gouzi was separated, and Gouzi was not happy anymore, so he pawed at Xiang Yun's trouser legs a few times, which seemed to mean to ask him to return Yin Zinian.

"Brother, I haven't showered yet."

Xiang Yun threw Yin Zinian on the bed and lay on him. Yin Zinian eagerly patted Xiang Yun's chest.

"When I was playing with my husband, I called for a bath. Why didn't I say that when I was playing with the dog just now?"

Yin Zinian saw that Xiang Yun was jealous of the dog, so he couldn't help but feel a little funny, but he had to hug him and coax him quickly, "Oh, he won't dislike me if I don't take a bath, but of course you have to wash when you go to bed with your husband. "

"No need to wash, my baby is always fragrant."

Xiang Yun didn't intend to let him go, he took off his clothes and kissed according to Yin Zinian, the pussy hole has been entered more times and he is already familiar with sex, he poked the hole twice with his hand and then squirmed and sprayed water, the dick was stuffed to the pussy The mouth was pulled inward by the forced flesh, Xiang Yun bit Yin Zinian's earlobe panting heavily and pushed it open and closed.

The unprepared acupoints were pierced by the big iron rod moving at high speed, bleak and rotten, and the juice flowed horizontally. Unable to resist, they were pushed to the sides to accommodate the meat stick and entered deeper. With a strong waist, the thigh hooked the side of the waist and dawdled.

"Yeah, my husband, I opened them all up, my husband is so fierce..."

Yin Zinian was pressed on the bed panting and shaking with Xiang Yun's body's ups and downs. The big bed was "creaked" by the two people's intense dry acupoints, and the excessive physical impact and moaning attracted him who was lying on the bed. Miaomiao, who was in a daze on the ground, moved her head to the side of the bed and stared at the two overlapping bodies on the bed.

Yin Zinian heard the voice of "Hada Hada", and when he turned his head, he saw Gouzi sticking out his tongue. The moment he looked at Gouzi, the pleasure of being spied on filled his whole body. One sound.

"Honey, wait a minute, Meow is watching, it is watching!"

Yin Zinian's little butt shrunk back, his vagina tightened and he wanted to expel Xiang Yun's cock, but Xiang Yun pressed down even harder, facing Yin Zinian's pressure, he dug him into the bed, Yin Zinian trembled The buttocks were inserted more intensely, the saliva sprayed non-stop, and his smell filled the bedroom.

"Never mind it, it doesn't understand."

At this time, he still cared about the dog, Xiang Yun was so angry that he grabbed Yin Zinian's two big breasts and bit the two nipples together, and moved his crotch quickly to dig deep into the meat hole, Gong The mouth was raped, and the dick was completely embedded in the meat passage.

Miaomiao looked at the muddy intercourse between the two, and watched the big, thick and ugly thing break through the owner's pink and tender pussy time and time again. Smelling the smell of fishy smell in the air, the big pillar between the legs also stood up.

Those people who had caused stumbling blocks before were settled, and Yin Zinian gradually became busy. He had a few good scripts in his hands. Not all the roles he was interested in were male leads, but he was not limited to roles. It is still the quality of the book and the production team, but now his work is basically reviewed by Xiang Yun himself, and Xiang Shi will not lose any of the money that should be invested. For coffee, he is indeed a junior, but he is not someone who can be bullied.