Chapter 2: 69 lick each other, blowjob and cum in the mouth, tongue rape forced

front page
Chapter 2: 69 lick each other, blowjob and cum in the mouth, tongue rape forced hand into ass hole
search
Chapter 2: 69 lick each other, blowjob and cum in the mouth, tongue rape forced hand into ass hole
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Yin Zinian's heart trembled, he knew that the main event was coming, he turned his face to Yao Ye with trembling eyelashes, Yao Ye also stuck to him and pressed a kiss on his lips, "This dress is so complicated, I Maybe I can't figure it out, just think about whether I can take it off by myself."

"good."

Yin Zinian got up on his knees and touched the button on the neckline with his fingers, and it opened with a twist of his fingers. The gauze dress he was wearing had fifty-one buttons from the neckline to the ankles, and the clothes covered his body from head to toe. Completely wrapped, nothing inside. Putting on and taking off this dress is a big project, and he would be entangled and wrestled by the clothes when walking, but Yin Zinian, who has been practicing every day since he was a child, is now as flexible in doing things in this dress as if he were not wearing it, and his skills in unbuttoning are not to mention. His slender fingers moved quickly, and it didn't take long for all the buttons on his upper body to be unbuttoned. The gauze slipped down his smooth shoulders and scattered around his waist, revealing his two snow-white tender breasts without underwear, which seemed plump. Difficult to wrap with one hand. His chest shape is very beautiful, even without underwear, he still stands upright, and the two nipples standing on the twin peaks are also red and plump. The dick under the seductive Yao Ye's bathrobe stood up involuntarily and wanted to poke on the nipples.

Yin Zinian continued to move his hands. He changed from kneeling to sitting and unbuttoned his legs. The gauze was unfolded along his legs as the buttons peeled off one by one. Yao Ye stood in front of Yin Zinian and followed his eyes. Moving his fingers, he looked at the beauty's jade body exposed by the hanging clothes, and admired the beauty undressing in front of him.

Until the last button on the ankle was unbuttoned, the clothes responsible for wrapping the virgin body were useless, the thin gauze was scattered under Yin Zinian, and he climbed up to Yao Ye naked, sitting at the right height Facing Yao Ye's crotch, he tentatively grabbed Yao Ye's bathrobe bag with his two small hands, and secretly glanced up at the man's expression. Yao Ye was also looking down at him, and had no clue about his movements With a smile in his eyes, he untied the belt of the bathrobe lightly with his fingers, and the scenery of Yao Ye's crotch was displayed in front of his eyes.

Yao Ye's appearance is not as wild as his name, but the things on his crotch fit his name very well. His pubic hair is very thick, black and thick in a large area on his lower abdomen, and his penis stands tall in this black forest. On the top, the glans head is as big and round as an egg, and the size of the shaft behind the glans is not much different from the thickest part of the glans. The size of the entire shaft to the root is very impressive. During Yin Zinian's undressing show, Yao Ye's cock was already upturned and turned purple, and the veins on the dick's skin were even more tense and distinct.

Yin Zinian grew up with Ren Sijie and Shao Sunuo, and they played with their bodies and trained them to serve men, but they never inserted a big dick into these two small holes in their bodies, they just used their mouths and hands to feed them every day. He inserted the hole to expand, and then wiped the ejaculated semen in to nourish it. Seeing the two big dicks dangling in front of him every day but couldn't eat, Yin Zinian begged many times to poke at the hole without inserting the hymen. It would be good to break it, but the two men insisted that his first time must stay at the adult night when he was eighteen years old. The angry Yin Zinian had lost his temper many times, and the two men did not change their minds by both soft and hard methods.