Chapter 1: Having a room with my first boyfriend, sucking breasts, licking pussi

front page
Chapter 1: Having a room with my first boyfriend, sucking breasts, licking pussies, fingers and pussy until I squirt
search
Chapter 1: Having a room with my first boyfriend, sucking breasts, licking pussies, fingers and pussy until I squirt
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

World three begins

-----text-----

Yin Zinian came out of the bathroom and wiped his black hair with a towel pretending to be calm. Today was the first time he and his first boyfriend came out to have a room. His boyfriend was a senior who was three years older than him in college, and they The school's current school grassroots, he met Yu Che, his senior boyfriend, when he was invited by his classmates to watch a college football game in the first month of school.

Yu Che was the captain of the school's football team. He played on behalf of the school at that time. The football that flew into the stands and landed on his white shirt became their love token. After that, Yu Che frequently invited him to dinner Go out to play, confess your love as you should, and start dating.

However, Yu Che's previous reputation was not very good. He is handsome, rich and well-known as a playboy in school. It is rumored that he will change his dating partner every month. Regardless of whether the rumors are true or not, Yu Che is a boyfriend. It's just that there is no sense of security. So Yin Zinian and him were just holding hands and hugging each other at first, and they had their first kiss after successfully crossing the one-month "breaking up statute of limitations". Yin Zinian, who came back to school during the winter vacation, and the two finally prepared to go a step further, directly staying in a pre-booked five-star hotel.

Yin Zinian was admitted to the Capital University from a small city. It was the first time he lived in such a high-end hotel from an ordinary family. However, he didn't have time to pay attention to the layout of the room. This is the man I love, he has no experience at all, he hasn't even watched pornography, he doesn't know what to do, he can only stay in the bathroom nervously for a long time, after making sure that his whole body smells delicious Only then blushed and hesitantly walked out of the bathroom and came in front of Yu Che.

"Why so cute."

Sitting on the bed wearing a bathrobe, Yu Che raised his head to look at Yin Zinian who lowered his head and eyes wandering, raised his hand to pinch his face, "Why is your face so red?"

Yin Zinian turned his head away in embarrassment and muttered unhappily, "I know I still have to ask."

Yu Che laughed, his low and sexy voice touched Yin Zinian's nervous heart, he stood up and took off the towel on Yin Zinian's head, inserted his bony fingers into the slightly wet hair, "I'll give you hair first Blow dry, okay?"

Yin Zinian breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this proposal, obediently sat down beside the bed according to Yu Che's wishes, Yu Che took the hair dryer and stood in front of Yin Zinian, adjusted the warm air and blown his hair.

Yu Che's hair is also a bit long, and he usually blows it dry immediately after washing his hair meticulously. Even the young master can still do this. Yin Zinian felt the temperature on the top of his head, gently moved his fingertips, and his messed up mind became even more unclear. Just as he was thinking wildly, the windpipe stopped ringing, and he slowly raised his head to talk to Yu Che, but Seeing Yu Che suddenly pounced down and pushed him onto the bed.

"Don't be nervous, brother will make you happy."

Yu Che's finger landed on Yin Zinian's face, Yin Zinian dodged subconsciously, then blinked his eyes and looked at Yu Che, "I, this is my first time, can you be gentle."