Ending chapter: Don't piss off your wife, the consequences will be serious

front page
Ending chapter: Don't piss off your wife, the consequences will be serious
search
Ending chapter: Don't piss off your wife, the consequences will be serious
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Happy New Year

-----text-----

When the alarm sounded, Qi Yan was playing "Miracle Nian Nian", while others were changing clothes, he was matching various accessories for Yin Zi Nian.

It was getting dark, and it happened to be time for them to go to bed after having a shot, Qi Yan quickly became alert, and he went back to the hut to open up and took out a pistol.

"I'm going to see what's going on. This room is safe. Don't go out. I'll be back soon."

When Qi Yan walked out of the room, Lu Xuanchu was waiting at the door, "What's wrong?"

"Ji Guangchen rushed in with someone."

"It's really him, I found it here."

Qi Yan loaded his pistol, ready to meet this so-called, Yin Zinian's husband.

Lu Xuanchu did not follow Qi Yan to leave, but stretched out his foot to get stuck in the crack of the door when the door was about to close and slipped in.

Qi Yan changed the password before, he never had the chance to attack Yin Zinian, when he was at a loss, his chance came.

As soon as Lu Xuanchu entered the door, he took out the pistol from his back waist. He pulled the bolt and aimed it at Yin Zinian who was locked in the birdcage. On the skylight, a special chainsaw cut through the bulletproof glass, and the man flew in and kicked Lu Xuanchu's wrist with one leg.

The muzzle of the black hole pointed at the top of Lu Xuanchu's head, and the man slightly parted his lips and pointed his finger at the trigger, "You're out."

With a twitch of Lu Xuanchu's eyelids, it wasn't a bullet that greeted him, but a man's knife slashed at his neck, causing him to lose consciousness and fall to the ground.

The man turned over with a pistol and approached the birdcage. Yin Zinian shrank back in fright and pressed his back against the other side of the column. There was a "bang" gunshot, and Yin Zinian closed his eyes tightly and covered his ears. The pain in his body was delayed. Before he arrived, he heard the man's deep laughter, and opened his eyes only to find that the bullet had opened the lock.

"You, who are you..."

The man got in and pulled Yin Zinian's wrist to the entrance, leaned over and hugged him horizontally. He lowered his head and bit Yin Zinian's lower lip hard, so hard that it almost broke Yin Zinian's mouth.

"You can't even recognize me. I'm your man."

Yin Zinian looked at the man's face, his skin was pale, his eyes were deep, and the pure black eyes could not penetrate a ray of light. This embrace and the aura on his body were also very familiar. He knew that he had spent countless nights with him. man, he has come to save himself.

"Hold me, I'll take you out."

The man pressed the button on his waist, and the rope quickly lifted them up. Yin Zinian quickly stretched out his arms and hugged the man's neck, and was pulled out through the cut glass opening together with the man. The side door of the helicopter opened, and the man first Put Yin Zinian in, and then climbed back into the cabin by himself.

"Hi baby, we finally meet again."

The man in the driver's seat turned his head and waved to Yin Zinian. It was Nan Yu whom he had met before he was kidnapped.