Ending chapter: The big wedding scene was destroyed by cannon fodder, and the ma

front page
Ending chapter: The big wedding scene was destroyed by cannon fodder, and the master was completely suppressed by releasing powerful spiritual power
search
Ending chapter: The big wedding scene was destroyed by cannon fodder, and the master was completely suppressed by releasing powerful spiritual power
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
there is none left
〔Add to bookmark〕
After half a year of preparation, the grand wedding of the leaders of the Star Alliance was held as scheduled. The royal family and troops who came to watch the ceremony, but their wedding scene was completely recorded and will be uploaded to the star network the next day.

At the wedding scene, Lang Shixiao disclosed that Yin Zinian is the prince of the Chiyan galaxy, and the two announced that they would amend the marriage laws of their respective galaxies, and the members of the Star Alliance and the Chiyan people can marry freely from now on. This is a great thing for the people of the Covenant. The Chiyan people are extremely talented, which will be of great help to the awakening of future generations, especially if the number of guides is large and the qualifications are good, it can save more sentries from the torture of mental riots.

After the wedding, it was the first time for Lang Shixiao, who had always been unsociable, to invite the ministers to a banquet. There were many guests at the banquet, and high-ranking sentries and guides were invited to attend.

Lu Xuanchu, who is a 2S-level guide, also received an invitation. This is the best news he has received recently. He doesn't know why his fans have been losing so fast in the past six months. It was not satisfactory, and what made him even more unhappy was the original owner's fiancé, Cen Rui. He is a famous composer who wrote many good songs for the original owner. He and the original owner are known as the most harmonious couple in the music world. In the original world line, the original owner retired, but Cen Rui has been active in the music scene, and the songs he wrote are popular. There are many newcomers who became popular. In this world, the most unpleasant thing Lu Xuan saw at the beginning was Cen Rui, except for Yin Zinian. He always felt that the original owner's so-called wanting to return to life was against his will. It was because he was more successful than himself that he forced the original owner to choose his family and sacrifice his career. He watched Cen Rui get angry but couldn't tear himself apart. He still had to rely on Cen Rui to write songs for himself. But they had quarreled many times in the past six months, and Lu Xuanchu's new song had been lukewarm. He felt that Cen Rui must have deliberately kept him from being popular, so that he had no choice but to quit the music scene, and it was fine if he couldn't write a good song. He also said that he didn't put his heart into performing, that he had taken on too many other jobs recently and neglected singing, and Lu Xuanchu felt that it was Cen Rui who wanted him to give up those opportunities and tie him by his side.

The glory he enjoyed when he first came is almost gone now. He doesn't understand why those sentinels who said they were cured by him are no longer fascinated by him. He didn't care about current affairs and didn't read the news to let himself be noticed. He didn't know anything about the establishment of diplomatic relations between the Star Alliance and Chi Yan. It wasn't until he received the invitation letter that he suddenly realized that Yin Zinian had come to the Star Alliance, and he panicked again. , Yin Zinian is already married to Lang Shixiao, so his task will be even more difficult, but it doesn't matter, it is also through this opportunity that he has the opportunity to meet Lang Shixiao, besides, there are many high-level sentinels and royals on such occasions, He can also take the opportunity to hook up with some sentries to pursue him.

It's just that the joy didn't last long before he knew that Cen Rui had also received the invitation. Cen Rui was well-known as a composer, and he was also an S-level sentinel, so he was qualified to attend the dinner party. However, Lu Xuanchu didn't like such a man. He is a 2S-level guide, at worst he has to be matched with a sentinel of the same level. He can marry the original owner with a mere S-level.